Speculations Chapter 1022+ Predictions + ZKK Is Dead?

Am I onto something?

• Total voters
I know y'all hate seeing predictions threads cuz most of the time they are wrong. And I’m gonna go for some Ballsy predictions, but hear me out.

At this point, it is quite safe to say that the Tobi Roppo are done. Meaning the calamities will be the focus. King, Queen, Jack. Just like previous fights for Zoro/Sanji have gone, these fights will be no different. They should not take more then 2 chapters of lengthy combat. But given the special nature of the combatants are their personal ties and or relevance to the overarching plot of the story, I think we will receive 4 chapters of fighting AND exposition from these Calamities, King and Queen. And with Jack, since we’ve already been given so much with him, just One chapter will suffice against Luffy to show his progression with G4, Haki, and AdCoC. Tbh, the Calamities were created just for the M3 anyways.

Momonosuke is a pivotal character within this arc, and so the fight sequence of this fight against Kaido, Momonosuke will also be given a feat comparable to his fathers so his efforts are not wasted and the people can rest easy knowing he is their leader. He should hold back Onigashima as it plummets slowly towards the Flower Capital/Wano country.

And I know ppl hate seeing this Act3/5 non sense, but I still believe that might be the case, given Oda said we may see Shanks make a move this year. So that’s my only proof for Act 3. The little hints about Queen, King, MADS, Red Line Fire Conjuring Race, should be given exposition during Kaidos flashback which will not be lengthy, contrasted, however, by Yamato’s lengthy flashback to come in Act 4. Which will be like how Act 3 started, with Odens flashback, this time a future crew mate or wannabe Oden.

Zoro Killing Kaido happening so soon, is a ballsy prediction I admit, but I am confident and comfortable in feeling that things are headed this way. It all depends on how Oda clears out the fodder and excess Plotlines within the current portion of the story.

Edit: Zoro will also forge a Black Blade through King.

Anyways, thoughts? Questions? This might be a bold theory, and might come with lots of Ls, but I want the best for the story and Zoro.

@Peroroncino @Jew D. Boy @Seth @Luffydom56 @ArdynIzunia @zzShinichi @Guan Yu @HA001 @nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @solis @Orojackson Refugee @Den_Den_Mushi @playa4321 @Sentinel @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack @KiriNigiri @TheKnightOfTheSea @Aknolagon @T.D.A @Zowo @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Gon’s Missing Arm @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @bennbeckman @Shisui_038 @etc

Let me know if you want me to take you off tags.

Last edited:
Let me play the devil's advocate here, The thing is most of us can agree that Zoro has been the highlight of the rooftop battle vs Kaido and big mom, I'd say more so than Luffy. If ZKK were to happen then Zoro will be getting one more feather in his cap alongside
-his feats against Kaido with supernovas,
-blocking hakai
-His win against King
-saving Luffy multiple times

When you compare above with Luffy's feats, Luffy's seem to be lackluster. Luffy has been taking L upon L. His only highlight will be low diff fight with Jack, sharing his last fight against Kaido with Zoro and finally Zoro killing his opponent instead of him(despite him proclaiming he will be the one who will defeat Kaido again and again).

Now, if we take all these points into consideration, All which is left do you think Oda is willing to make Zoro shine more than Luffy against Kaido. The same opponent who has been in Luffy's mind from Zou.

Let me play the devil's advocate here, The thing is most of us can agree that Zoro has been the highlight of the rooftop battle vs Kaido and big mom, I'd say more so than Luffy. If ZKK were to happen then Zoro will be getting one more feather in his cap alongside
-blocking hakai
-His win against King

When you compare above with Luffy's feats, Luffy's seem to be lackluster. Luffy has been taking L upon L. His only highlight will be low diff fight with Jack, sharing his last fight against Kaido with Zoro and finally Zoro killing his opponent instead of him(despite him proclaiming he will be the one who will defeat Kaido again and again).

Now, if we take all these points into consideration, All which is left do you think Oda is willing to make Zoro shine more than Luffy against Kaido. The same opponent who has been in Luffy's mind from Zou.
Nope. Luffy will do better actually. Luffy will defeat Jack, play a massive role in the defeat of Kaido. And then he will join in the take down of Big Mom on Wano country. She still exists. Kid and Law will wear her down significantly. Luffy will come and beat her ass in a 1v1 in Act 4.

He should Permanent OLin her just like he did to Don Chinjao. This way the Samurai will get to have their Banquet. And Luffy will have defeated 2 Yonkos in one Mega Super Saga instead of One.

Also to add, Yamato, Brook, Usopp, Chopper need to get 1v1s which would be against the Big Mom pirates that are still floating about. How that will happen idk. Maybe Smoothie vs Yamato, Brook vs MontDor, and Usopp vs Flampe

Nope. Luffy will do better actually. Luffy will defeat Jack, play a massive role in the defeat of Kaido. And then he will join in the take down of Big Mom on Wano country. She still exists. Kid and Law will wear her down significantly. Luffy will come and beat her ass in a 1v1 in Act 4.

He should Permanent OLin her just like he did to Don Chinjao. This way the Samurai will get to have their Banquet. And Luffy will have defeated 2 Yonkos in one Mega Super Saga instead of One.
Luffy has not shown much interest in big mom, atleast for now.
On the other hand he has been proclaiming again and again about defeating Kaido. narratively don't make sense to me. Especially if he were to actually defeat Kaido by his own hands (as he mentioned in punk hazard and Dressrosa), he would be half dead from his battle with Kaido, considering he still hasn't mastered adv coc and haki control, I don't think he would have any strength left for big mom.
But I do think olin's amnesia maybe a factor which will come into play later in the arc.

Luffy has not shown much interest in big mom, atleast for now.
On the other hand he has been proclaiming again and again about defeating Kaido. narratively don't make sense to me. Especially if he were to actually defeat Kaido by his own hands (as he mentioned in punk hazard and Dressrosa), he would be half dead from his battle with Kaido, considering he still hasn't mastered adv coc and haki control, I don't think he would have any strength left for big mom.
But I do think olin's amnesia maybe a factor which will come into play later in the arc.
Luffy will perfect his AdCoC usage on Kaido with some new G4 forms. Trust me, Oda will deliver on Luffys fights for Yonkos.

Dawn is around 4:30-5am, so Kaido is diying around that time before sunrise over new Wano kuni

1. The raid started around 5/7pm
  2. Full moon is at its highest around 9pm so the 9RS fought Kaido around that time
  3. Spirits are stronger at around 12am, so currently it should be around 11:30-11:45, Onigashima will land on Flower Capital at 12
  4. Kaido will have to die around 4:30 - 5am since thats the time of "the new dawn"

Last edited:
This may be based, but I literally think we just have the calamity fights and then the final fight with Kaido. I don’t think there will be any act ends or large exposition dumps, with maybe the exception of Kaido’s back story.

While the sections directly focusing on Zoro and Sanji’s calamity fights will be 2-4 chapters, I fully expect them to be going on in the background of other events and chapters, possibly even during Luffy’s next fight with Kaido.

Last edited:
at the start of the new year ?!
nah this is so soon
__
now 2021 will end with 1034-1035 if not less
so 13-12 chapters
if oda want to end act 3 and show shanks this year
then at least . act 3 end in 1029 , shanks appear in 1030-1031-1032
---

this means 7-8 chapters remeains . yeah oda can wrap up calamities in those
but they are not them who remeains
raizou fight
killer fight
kid law fight
neko fight
onigashima and momo plot it should be done before act 3

at the start of the new year ?!
nah this is so soon
__
now 2021 will end with 1034-1035 if not less
so 13-12 chapters
if oda want to end act 3 and show shanks this year
then at least . act 3 end in 1029 , shanks appear in 1030-1031-1032
---

this means 7-8 chapters remeains . yeah oda can wrap up calamities in those
but they are not them who remeains
raizou fight
killer fight
kid law fight
neko fight
onigashima and momo plot it should be done before act 3
Onigashima falling could be the tRagEdY
Post automatically merged:

Only one reason I somewhat actually want ZKK happen: People acting too cocky after this chapter. Some need to chill up. Yeah, the ZKK guys will be extremely cocky too if it happens but it'll still be fine as they aren't that large a part of the community. Seeing the meltdown would be much more amazing.
:kobeha: Wromage

Zoro took lots of good moment on the roof. Actually , on the roof , just law and zoro made some thing. Also , zoro is fighting King for now. And I guess after King , marine or big mom pirates will arrive onigashima who are all of enemies of SHs.
Till now , Luffy has been most useless character in the onigashima.
And why zkk wont happen ?
- Onigashima has been 45 chaps or something luffy did not take any sunshine yet.
- Yamato character cannot be written just stalling Kiado for a while. it will be totally make sense.
- Momos only duty cannot be carrying Luffy to roof. He will make sacrifice turning into adult. and oda just will give him to carrying task. Funny.
- Marco clearly said that it is time to take stars on stage. That means Marco is out of calamaties fights.
-Oda try to built up strongest living creature in the world. So , Kiado live Luffy so many hard times again. But this time , Luffy has strong people near him. regeneration , ice wolf , adult dragon and coc coating user.
-Momotaro story was confirmed.
Yeah , zkk can be but just you are talking about just killing . I am pretty sure zoro will not fight anymore with Kaido. from now on , Oda want to shine Luffy so much.
Everybody follow Odas panel clue. But Why peope ignore this is enough for you sentence. I dont know. Zoro dont need to prove anything . Also Since chap 1011 1012 , oda started to create parallelization sanji and zoro.
How ZKK can happen .
If zoro just make last shot for Kaido after Kaido falling. no other chance.

hmm oda
let zoro start his main fight with kaku alone at end of 412 with zoro focus panel
then the same at end of ch 413 for sanji when he saved ussop and kicked jabbora
then the next 4 chapters were focused on them
414 415 for sanji
416 417 for zoro
hmm we could see the same 1023-1026

jack could fall after them
i mean black maria is the last one to fall from F6 even she is not the strongest among them .

i don't Know about ZKK (i like too see it but i don't think oda will kill kaido) But i Think We Will Get all SHP Vs Kaido /Kaido (yamato can be part of this fight and get moment with other shp so she can join crew) and BM most of SH are in Fairly Good Condition So They Will Have More Role to Play Brook Nami and Jinbe are effective Against BM franky wanted to Build Anti Kaido Weapon so He Probably will Be Effective Against Kaido Alongside Zoro and Luffy. Yamato also can be good for Confronting BM (she held her own very good Against Kaido) other Sh Can Support Them
if ZKK is Actually a Thing in Oda's Mind a can see That Happening like this they Weakening Both Yonko Then zkk and After that Luffy Defeating BM (his Motivation will be BM Destroying law and kid and show them to him i don't think law and kid can do any significant thing against her)

Last edited:
-blocking hakai
-His win against King

That's one of my problems too.

Luffy is still the MC. I doubt if Luffy won't get a 'win' of his own when almost every other straw hat will for eg: Zoro with King, Sanji with Queen, etc. I think ZKK has to happen in a way that doesn't heavily overshadow Luffy. And Zoro does HEAVILY overshadow Luffy going by tag team fight, more so because he'll already have a win in the form of King.

Kaido 1v1 banged Luffy in a fight at the start of Wano. I think Luffy will do the same, even if it's against a nerfed Kaido. But it's possible if Zoro is a support in the tag team, which I honestly don't see Oda doing. If Zoro fights, he won't just be 'support'.

He should Permanent OLin her just like he did to Don Chinjao.
Giving BM permanent amnesia is no big feat. Some rocks probably did it, lol. You make it sound like if it plays out like this it'll make Luffy look superior but it really won't.

Luffy

- Gets fucked by Kaido for 3 rounds
- Doesn't even defeat him in the 4th one and rather his right hand does.
- Doesn't get a 'win' of his own like the rest of this crew. (Zoro with King, Sanji with Queen)
- Gives BM amnesia (which probably isn't happening tbh)

Zoro

- Fights with Kaido and BM once, gets defeated but is arguably the MVP of the fight.
- Defeats King
- After the King fight, he fights Kaido too along with Luffy to share the final fight with him.
- Kills Kaido, effectively defeating both him and his strongest subordinate.

I call BS. Luffy is gonna get some legendary feat(s) and none of the above on his side do that. Zoro on the other hand heavily overshadows Luffy which I don't see Oda doing at all. No one cares about Meme or her amnesia. It ain't even a direct defeat, lol.

Last edited:
That's one of my problems too.

Luffy is still the MC. I doubt if Luffy won't get a 'win' of his own when almost every other straw hat will for eg: Zoro with King, Sanji with Queen, etc. I think ZKK has to happen in a way that doesn't heavily overshadow Luffy. And Zoro does HEAVILY overshadow Luffy going by tag team fight, more so because he'll already have a win in the form of King.

Kaido 1v1 banged Luffy in a fight at the start of Wano. I think Luffy will do the same, even if it's against a nerfed Kaido. But it's possible if Zoro is a support in the tag team, which I honestly don't see Oda doing. If Zoro fights, he won't just be 'support'.

Giving BM permanent amnesia is no big feat. Some rocks probably did it, lol. You make it sound like if it plays out like this it'll make Luffy look superior but it really won't.

Luffy

- Gets fucked by Kaido for 3 rounds
- Doesn't even defeat him in the 4th one and rather his right hand does.
- Doesn't get a 'win' of his own like the rest of this crew. (Zoro with King, Sanji with Queen)
- Defeats Kaido's 4th strongest subordinate.
- Gives BM amnesia.

Zoro

- Fights with Kaido and BM once, gets defeated but is arguably the MVP of the fight.
- Defeats King
- After the King fight, he fights Kaido too along with Luffy to share the final fight with him.
- Kills Kaido, effectively defeating both him and his strongest subordinate.

I call BS. Luffy is gonna get some legendary feat(s) and none of the above on his side do that. Zoro on the other hand heavily foreshadows Luffy which I don't see Oda doing at all. No one cares about Meme or her amnesia. It ain't even a direct defeat, lol.
yep zoro HEAVILY overshadow Luffy is not acceptable for oda way.

but what if it's only this time only this time alone ,oda will show the need of the ""fighter"" zoro
, zoro doing great in fights doesn't show up this role
luffy has to be in need for a "fighter moment", and moment when zoro saving luffy toproof is not what i mean , i mean luffy himself saying he needs zoro or only zoro this or i will leave the rest to you zoro

that's if oda want to show this in parallels for other crewmembers with luffy .