Speculations Chapter 1030 and My Faith in Zoro

Zoro is literally fighting King with the same difficulty Luffy is fighting kaido lmao
lol , getting folded 3 times and having to get your ass saved another 10 by Zoro , and finally fighting a nerfed Kaido 1 on 1 , and you call that equal difficulty , Zoro is putting feats on King that marco couldn't pull , Zoro is having a average difficulty fight for now

Zoro is literally fighting King with the same difficulty Luffy is fighting kaido lmao
A direct comparison, how embarrassing.

I mean I understand some doubt because nothing is promised. Like the guy who thinks Apoo really has a shot at beating Kaido or that Drake will even help. Franky can eat the Beiber Beiber fruit and seduce Big Mom. But evidence is what influences a good assertion.

There is a giant fire beast roaming the Island as we speak, that looks oddly similar to Smiley, which transformed into a Salamander.

In European Folklore, Salamanders are typically depicted as Lizards or Dragons engulfed in fire.

Someone needs to take care of this fire demon that draws parallels from Punk Hazard, and only one person who can cut fire is currently still standing.

ZKK! Zoro kills Kazenbo!

:cheers:

Bonus points. King in Zoan form, engulfs himself in Kazendo, and Zoro cuts through it, before delivering the final blow to him, over the Flower Capital. :endthis:

Last edited:
There is a giant fire beast roaming the Island as we speak, that looks oddly similar to Smiley, which is a Salamander.

In European Folklore, Salamanders are typically depicted as Lizards or Dragons engulfed in fire.

Someone needs to take care of this fire demon that draws parallels from Punk Hazard, and only one person who can cut fire is currently still standing.

ZKK! Zoro kills Kazenbo!

:cheers:

Bonus points. King in Zoan form, engulfs himself in Kazendo, and Zoro cuts through it, before delivering the final blow to him, over the Flower Capital. :endthis:
lol kinemon is legit right there looking at the fire monster and he isn't done yet he can cut the fire,and since its heading to the weapons room and so is yamato we may see something there as well...plenty of options b4 zoro needs to

The problem with King being the dragon is that Kaido is the dragon. That means as impressive as beating King could be, it means Zoro is effectively a Wal-Mart Ryuma as long as Kaido's around.
Zoro is a wal mart ryuma

ryuma was called the sword king or whatever in the oneshot, whereas zoro is still yet to surpass mihawk
Post automatically merged:

You think King has been hiding from Kaido he is a dragon when he awakens:milaugh:
King is a pteranodon with fire abilities. I wonder what he'd look like if he got a monster form

what would be perfect is if King's face actually looks somewhat draconian with his mask ripped off. This whole mask thing is a parallel to katakuri after all.

If he actually looks like that then I could easily see his awakened hybrid looking like some wyvern

That's right. We're geeked about the dragon cutting parallels from Punk Hazard already. What else? Well there's massive fire threatening half of the island and... now Kinemon is running around with half his body. Those factors were there at PH... where Zoro bi-sected a dragon in a two on one. How many coincidences form an actual hint? Well so you have another: the proposal of an alliance between two supernova. Apoo and Drake sounds EXTREMELY random (they just fought and said they hated each other and all) until you start thinking about PH.
All in the same chapter too, wow, nice observation :kata:

Zoro is a wal mart ryuma

ryuma was called the sword king or whatever in the oneshot, whereas zoro is still yet to surpass mihawk
Poor characters don't exist, writers who fail their characters do exist. Oda would fail Zoro if he gives him a goal of surpassing a character so minor that he technically doesn't even appear, then doesn't make good on it.

Two of the three greatest swordsmen not only inhabited Wano, but have been explicitly compared to Zoro, who possessed the sword of one and now possesses the sword of the other. Can you make narrative sense of that or are you just going to troll?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro is a wal mart ryuma

King is a pteranodon with fire abilities. I wonder what he'd look like if he got a monster form

what would be perfect is if King's face actually looks somewhat draconian with his mask ripped off. This whole mask thing is a parallel to katakuri after all.

If he actually looks like that then I could easily see his awakened hybrid looking like some wyvern
Slaying a dragon was ONE of ryumas many legends not his only one

Slaying a dragon was ONE of ryumas many legends not his only one
So after Zoro kills Kaido, is he then going to go and fend off the entire force of the Navy that just so happen to be right outside Wano, like Ryuma did as well?

Might as go balls to the wall with being a carbon copy of Ryuma, aye?

Since Ryuma did it, then clearly Zoro is going to do it also.