Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Kid honestly deserved this

dude really witnessed Luffy and Zoro best him on the rooftop using ryuo, with Luffy going on to 1v1 Kaido and become yonko.

Dude really witnesssed that and then thought to himself โ€œnah, I donโ€™t need that, I got my damned punkโ€
Taking all that manpower with one ship and according to Killer those weren't even their strong allied captains they were fodders, according to him there are strong ones among them, yet Kidd with one ship, 20 ot so men was like "yes this is a good idea"

It's like Straw hats at the beginning of Wano facing Kaido with 10k and all his heavyweights, with only the 9 of them, into a straight fight, lol.

What should have happened at WCI and Wano for the Straw Hats happened here to Kidd and his crew.

It's great for Shanks but makes Oda's treatment of the Big Mom Pirates and Beast Pirates, BM above all, even more disgusting and horrible.

The delusion of Kidd being Luffy's rival for the One Piece is dead and buried for good.

This happens to Luffy when he first met kaido but he has the plot armor to bounce back

Well that was a massive hype for Shanks. However it was a bit too much.

This not only makes the other Yonkos look bad but also the admirals.

I always have Yonko > admiral individualy. Tho I didn't think the gap is that huge. But Shanks negged someone who just won a battle against another Yonko like this is increasing the gap.

I feel bad for Kidd fans but hopefully Kidd is going to raise again stronger. Otherwise this rivalry written since Sabaody doesn't make any sense.

On a positive note, it's good to know that Shanks keeps in track of BB move and also BB ship near Egghead will make things interesting. Maybe it's not BB himself, but I hope Aokiji is on the ship. It's going to be a nice reunion with Robin, the Shs, and ofc Kizaru.

Is that why so many Kidd stans ran around and actually insisted Shanks will be in trouble cause "Well, Kidd did beat a Yonkou already".
They are not real Kidd fans, they wanted him to be something he wasn't and saw in him something he didn't have.
I like Kidd a lot more now that his fandom abandoned him, not true fans, it's ok to be upset but how come everybody else in the OP fandom knew that Kidd was going to get low diffed by Shanks (which was a mistake since he was actually negged) and not them? It means they never pay attention to what and who Kidd was and now they want to quit reading OP and voted 1 star for the chapter. Not fair at all towards the character and their reading comprehension.

They are not real Kidd fans, they wanted him to be something he wasn't and saw in him something he didn't have.
I like Kidd a lot more now that his fandom abandoned him, not true fans, it's ok to be upset but how come everybody else in the OP fandom knew that Kidd was going to get low diffed by Shanks (which was a mistake since he was actually negged) and not them? It means they never pay attention to what and who Kidd was and now they want to quit reading OP and voted 1 star for the chapter. Not fair at all towards the character and their reading comprehension.
^ 100%

G

Gorosei Informer

Bartolomeo started a fight with shanks by having that much faith in luffy, but smart enough to run away hopefully
Yeah, that would make sense. It might just help to create conflict between Luffy and Shanks too.

Oda has now setup connections with Barto and Cavendish, with the latter having a connection to him this chapter now too.