Chapter 257: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 29

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Maybe bcs of the punches that lows his output
But narator said he gained something so probably still not using it to get the domain back?
But he cant use it with only 1 arm
No not RCT which heals
reversed curse technique
Its something that basically reverses your CT, like how gojo uses Red by reversing blue ( attraction and pushing )

Its really hard to think a reversal for Slashing and cutting ngl lmao, attaching? connecting things?
L

Shouldnt everyone have one? But for some its maybe just useless thats why sukuna doesnt really use it
I dont think every tehnique has a reversal
A better question is what s sukuna s maximum tehnique gonna be

I already imagine world cutting slash as maximum but it isnt really exactly maximum
Maybe is the combination of all tehniques in shrine
Like geto s was combination of curses for 1 blast
I think gojo s maximum is hollow purple since he combines both red and blue
Jogo s to combining the rocks and flames for a meteor

Maybe is the combination of all tehniques in shrine
Like geto s was combination of curses for 1 blast
I think gojo s maximum is hollow purple since he combines both red and blue
Jogo s to combining the rocks and flames for a meteor
Yuji will combine a BF arrow with Uncle Slash.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
More than having 2 strong CTs, unlimited supply of black flashes and basically a body & soul in par with Sukuna's basically out of nowhere ? XD
I don’t consider those asspulls since the start Yuji was already gifted with a heavenly restriction, Sukuna already had mentioned this during the fight against Maki. The CTs Shrine was already a given since early chapters when Gojo stated he would eventually over time gain the CT as it’ll be etched into his body/soul by having Sukuna live in him, while Yuji ate 5 death womb paintings he inherently gains Blood Manipulation.

Kenjaku spent 100s of year creating or trying to create the perfect vessel and it was Yuji.

black flashes is a bit too much but Yuji is in the zone rn so it was given he’d reach this point as since the fight against Hanami todo and Nanami mentioned is knack for blackflash

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
kenjaku doesnt really have any tech which can oneshot makora
we alrdy saw mahoraga adapt to yoruzo through her simple liquid attacks
same shit happens with yuki

these attacks are their trump card , they cant show it early
And till the time they show it , mahoraga alrdy adapted to them

and mahoraga also wont just stand there , this guy isnt just a tank
he is a crazy ass fighter

his portrayal / hax / feats are simply too good for ur avg special grade sorcerers
Kenjaku has gravity CT and we only caught a glimpse of it. Plus his domain is overpowered asf where we also only caught a glimpse of it as well but it tore Yujis simple domain to shreds in an instant.

Sukuna was adapting to Yoruzu not Mahoraga and that was with the addition of multiple shikigami, im saying in a 1on1 maho vs

none of those people I mentioned are your average special grade sorcerers though.