Chapter 258: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 30

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
thats dumb though. cause it means that choso, ino and miwa protected themeselves against full power sukuna's domain. wtf.
but his domain literally bleeding.
guess his power at the level he reached when hitted second black flash.

otherwise, miwa's simple domain as strong as gojo's, lol.

in that case, it's gege's fail
Pretty sure only Yuji got hit by the slashes

ummm. maybe I'm not explaining it clearly.
if it's full powered domain, it should instantly destroy there simple domains. wich means that it's not.
what exactly do you not understand?)
Oh
you think miwa (and the others) should be able to counter full power sukuna with her simple domain?
Sukuna prolly focused 80% of his sure hit on Yuji and the remaining 20% on the rest pr smth like that

One question.

Did they endure the 99 seconds, and then after the domain ended, Sukuna used Fuga? Aka is Sukuna using Fuga with his CT burnt out (like what he seemed to do against Mahoraga).

Or is the domain still going and Sukuna is switching the guaranteed hit to Fuga?

@NikaInParis @zenox @kom5 @Roo @notAfanboy
I read this chapter over and over again its like a pothole the DE stopped after 99 seconds so "open" is activated after it now the real trick is to look at his fight against Mahoraga he also used DE and then Open lol its seems like he can use Open after using DE

so his domain ended definitely

We are probably getting the Sukuna CT explanation next chapter.

It's definitely cooking-themed with Cleave/Filet, Dismantle/Dissect, and Furnace Open.

I think the only thing we're missing with Sukuna is what happens when he eats someone.

I'm guessing he gains cursed energy from eating someone (cursed energy comes from the stomach, and Sukuna has a stomach mouth). And that's why Sukuna has so much CE.

@zenox @L57 @NikaInParis @TheKnightOfTheSea @Ice devil slayer

We are probably getting the Sukuna CT explanation next chapter.

It's definitely cooking-themed with Cleave/Filet, Dismantle/Dissect, and Furnace Open.

I think the only thing we're missing with Sukuna is what happens when he eats someone.

I'm guessing he gains cursed energy from eating someone (cursed energy comes from the stomach, and Sukuna has a stomach mouth). And that's why Sukuna has so much CE.

@zenox @L57 @NikaInParis @TheKnightOfTheSea @Ice devil slayer
Hmm I think Gege might have walked back on that quote a bit and we only got Sukuna biting off a part of Hana Kurusu to nearly kill her

The goat Ino is the most likely unfortunately.

Although maybe even Hakari if he takes out Uraume and Sukuna gets pissed.
I think it'll be someone marginally important yet not in the mc territory (so no Ino imo)

Ngl I could see Ui Ui being eaten due to his latent potential and the fact he already was saved once from being killed or even hurt by Sukuna

But that's only if anyone gets eaten. I don't see the point of that rn tbh. It would only be cheap shocl value

Realize what ?divine dogs and the bunnies :ihaha::ihaha:
Did you not read the chapter? Having a stronger sorcerer in your body buffs you, that's why they did the soul swap training.

Yuji learned simple domain from Kusakabe being in his body.

Megumi is going to have the full 10S and probably a complete domain.

Bro got fucking gifted the full 10S by Sukuna

Did you not read the chapter? Having a stronger sorcerer in your body buffs you, that's why they did the soul swap training.

Yuji learned simple domain from Kusakabe being in his body.

Megumi is going to have the full 10S and probably a complete domain.

Bro got fucking gifted the full 10S by Sukuna
mahoraga and agito are gone
Thats like 4 gone .
Bunnies,divine dog , max elephant,toads,bull is all thats left