Chapter Discussion Chapter 258: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 30

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
this chapter also kills the black box theory cause instead of black box , it was simple censorship @EmperorKinyagi

it was gege simply censoring it to give it mystery
the anime also confirmed it
Yep, already thought this:
we will never know

also, we find out what the word he's saying before OPEN is that was censored by the black box

I need translations now grrrrr
Was leaning this way ever since the anime

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
IV hand sign? Sukuna you can try, but you can never be as cool as Gojo.
el oh el
It is impressive that Maki is still there. She did as much damage to Sukuna as Yuta.
doubters said she was done for.
Binding Vow BS is Sukuna's biggest ally
Kudos to Gege for never showing a single instance of a Binding Vow backfiring...or explaining them beyond one sentence
the bv nonsense is getting out o hand with minimal backlash to it, I wonder what he had to give up for this new bv.

Binding Vows, Mahoraga, and Megumi has carried this dude too far now.
I was thinking that Sukuna will be the first one to face negative consequences of using binding vow.

Enraged Sukuna tries to go after Yuji, who has already exceeded his expectations... forgets about a binding vow he made earlier. Boom!
it's still crazy how weak Miwas binding vow was compared to Sukunas conditions for world slash, miwa got done dirty.

it's still crazy how weak Miwas binding vow was compared to Sukunas conditions for world slash, miwa got done dirty.
My understanding of binding vows is something like this:

Sukuna wants to open a door but he cant use his hands at that particular moment.

He creates a binding vow that I will use 2 hands and certain chants next time if you allow me to open it right now without using my hands.

The door opening is harmless here. But what Sukuna can do after opening that is up to Sukuna's abilities.

Miwa was weaker. She opened the door, got access to attack, but it didnt do anything due to a weak attack.

However, what would happen if Sukuna did that?
Instant kill.

We have not seen an attack powered up by a binding vow, right?

https://x.com/ryomenmegkuna/status/1783842104688640342?s=46

Ngl Furnace has 0 aura

I’m calling this shit KAMINO FUGA from now on fuck the English.

@L57 @zenox @TheKnightOfTheSea @NikaInParis
Don't even see the point of why it was censored in the first place. Oda-esque fake hype
The only person in-universe that heard it the first time was soon-to-be-dead Jogo, so not like it would've revealed his cards to anyone (even though Sukuna himself says that sorcerers should know about it already, but ig Gege forgot)

And fans would've continued making theories regardless of the censorship