Chapter Discussion Chapter 276: Since You're Here

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
#3
Huh. Well... this is interesting. I've been waiting for Aoi to show up, for two reasons:

1: I think she may be able to actually handle Sakamoto X.

2. It's very possible Aoi will lift the "no killing rule" in this situation, since... well, it really is legitimate self defense, and the country is going to absolute hell.

Regarding point 1, look at Torres watch Aoi handle her kitchen:



Torres is NUTS, but he knows what skill looks like.

He's so disturbed by this, he actually asks Sakamato to his face about it:



I legit think Aoi is a monster in sheep's clothing, this woman is fucking dangerous, she casually invited an Order member trying to kill her husband TO EAT DINNER AT THEIR HOUSE and then aura-farmed on him BY MAKING DINNER.

Aoi + Lethal Force Sakamoto is enough to handle Sakamoto-X, IMO.

I've been wondering if we would see Aoi fight, and it looks like it's coming.
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
#4
Huh. Well... this is interesting. I've been waiting for Aoi to show up, for two reasons:

1: I think she may be able to actually handle Sakamoto X.

2. It's very possible Aoi will lift the "no killing rule" in this situation, since... well, it really is legitimate self defense, and the country is going to absolute hell.

Regarding point 1, look at Torres watch Aoi handle her kitchen:



Torres is NUTS, but he knows what skill looks like.

He's so disturbed by this, he actually asks Sakamato to his face about it:



I legit think Aoi is a monster in sheep's clothing, this woman is fucking dangerous, she casually invited an Order member trying to kill her husband TO EAT DINNER AT THEIR HOUSE and then aura-farmed on him BY MAKING DINNER.

Aoi + Lethal Force Sakamoto is enough to handle Sakamoto-X, IMO.

I've been wondering if we would see Aoi fight, and it looks like it's coming.
Nice find! Aoi may legit be hiding something there. Even if she's not an assassin, her contribution to dealing with X still could prove essential.

If we go comedy route, she can always talk no jutsu the guy.
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
#5
Nice find! Aoi may legit be hiding something there. Even if she's not an assassin, her contribution to dealing with X still could prove essential.

If we go comedy route, she can always talk no jutsu the guy.
I'm hoping Aoi handles Sakamoto X while Akira heals up Sakamoto.

Aoi gets injured a little, and then Sakamoto steps back in, in a rage.

I'm pretty sure X's Sakamoto persona was made before he met Aoi... so, technically, his memories/feelings for Aoi shouldn't come into play, here.

BUT, since Sakamato is so head over heels for Aoi, it's possible that just SEEING her, even without any memories/feelings of her, would be enough for X's Sakamoto persona to be unable to attack/kill her. Love at first sight.

Sakamoto's love for Aoi being what prevents X from winning would be good/fun writing, IMO.
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
#6
I'm hoping Aoi handles Sakamoto X while Akira heals up Sakamoto.

Aoi gets injured a little, and then Sakamoto steps back in, in a rage.

I'm pretty sure X's Sakamoto persona was made before he met Aoi... so, technically, his memories/feelings for Aoi shouldn't come into play, here.

BUT, since Sakamato is so head over heels for Aoi, it's possible that just SEEING her, even without any memories/feelings of her, would be enough for X's Sakamoto persona to be unable to attack/kill her. Love at first sight.

Sakamoto's love for Aoi being what prevents X from winning would be good/fun writing, IMO.
At this point it's even going to be more believable than tunnel effect 😂
 
Top