Chapter 784

Punctuation, my guy, punctuation.

I thought I was high reading this.
By losing your army ?
There is reason for left and right wing and for creating an opening what Riboku is doing here is to ignore all and clash directly its a fact but bloody solution Idk what's he thinking does he think that when Ousen lose 2/3 of his army he will retreat ?
Well that's gonna happen to both of the armies

By losing your army ?
There is reason for left and right wing and for creating an opening what Riboku is doing here is to ignore all and clash directly its a fact but bloody solution Idk what's he thinking does he think that when Ousen lose 2/3 of his army he will retreat ?

By losing your army ?
I ain't bothering to read this shit until you bother to use grammar.

I ain't bothering to read this shit until you bother to use grammar.
It's not my problem when you don't understand warfare I will repost this when it comes to my conclusion

In short Shibashou is attempting an suicide attack on Ousen both will suffer great casualties
Post automatically merged:

If you are at war you start with formation

A formation is dividing your army in 3 units left-army, Central-army and right-army.
In the central army there is usually the commanding headquarters. The battlefield is like an field in soccer for example two sides enemy and your own side. The goalkeeper is the HQ the place you need to reach

They do formations to reach the HQ to reach the HQ you use formations to create an opening in enemies formation left and right. After gaining advantage you attack central army to destroy the commanding headquarters

What Shibashou does is ignore all tactics and just charges inside the enemy they can easily surround him and kill him to prevent them he charged with his whole army but nonetheless his inside the side of the enemy he will still be surrounded and killed because not all of his army made it to the enemies side

The problematic in this forum is none of you have clue of strategy you are shonen watchers

Last edited:
after i read the arabic scans.

this chapter is good with shiryu and sou fb .
but in other side it's fucking lame shit writing from hara .

Ousen is not a king that must be saved no matter what ?!

it's no logical at all to leave your spot like this and show yor back to the enemy even you gave them easy kills by dividing your army ?!
what Ousen’s generals did is fkn ultra bullshit . (even if hara will make the result great )

i just can see what's coming 👀
it will be a huge shit wholestorm on ousen head lol
hara will make sbs looks better vs those 58k while having only 30k
while ousen looks bad
@Elder Lee Hung

cuz it seems not even strength can solve this now sos sbs must unleash some strategies or instinct
The writing has been bad this arc. We've seen enough to make an assessment.

Everyone has gotten stupid and lost their discipline to advance the plot.

It's feels lazy and transparent.
it's not new tho
the end of shokai it was like this
when every general gathered in centre :zosleepy: