General & Others Character you like but the fanbase you don't like

While I’ve always enjoyed the character when he isn’t doing the exhausting pervert shit, I don’t have a problem with every Sanji fan on this forum, but everyone I have a problem with on this forum is a Sanji fan.
The homie Zoro comes to mind. If not for Z nation Slandering the big homie Law. With nonsense like Zoro being equal or stronger (lol) then Law. I would’ve been a part of the gang
:goyea:
Yeah same. I wanna like Sanji but I find his fanbase to be unbearable, for the most part.
i mean if guys mean pedxi and dark knight sanji they are banned these are the only two toxic sanji fans come to my mind any others?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i mean if guys mean pedxi and dark knight sanji they are banned these are the only two toxic sanji fans come to my mind any others?
I don’t think we need to call out anyone specifically, although my unpleasant interactions with the former are well documented elsewhere. There are a few other ones who should be familiar to anyone who hangs out in the spoiler threads.

While I’ve always enjoyed the character when he isn’t doing the exhausting pervert shit, I don’t have a problem with every Sanji fan on this forum, but everyone I have a problem with on this forum is a Sanji fan.
Do I look like a Sanji fan to you?

OT:
Fans thinking their favorite character is a second coming of Jesus is certainly not Akainu's.
It is Shanks. I like him as I always like the spy and traitor type (such as Gin Ichimaru who pulled a Shanks on Rangiku), but woah his fans are wild and mad.

i mean there’s as much sanji haters as fans let’s not forget the time shisho created an anti sanji fanclub and everyone joined and majority of sanji fans aren’t the ones starting the arguments they just speak after others start shit talking

and if you’re talking about disagreeing with what the fan base thinks of their character isn’t really a good reason to hate them, hate them only if they are toxic

Do I look like a Sanji fan to you?

OT:
Fans thinking their favorite character is a second coming of Jesus is certainly not Akainu's.
It is Shanks. I like him as I always like the spy and traitor type (such as Gin Ichimaru who pulled a Shanks on Rangiku), but woah his fans are wild and mad.
I'd prefer it if Shanks is using the WG for his own ends even if he's made deals with them.