Character Discussion Characters that are parallels/benchmarks for the n°4

Then I'm probably won't give you the answer that you're looking for then I guess. Might have to ask other Sanji fans.
He's right though. Oda phoned in luffy and zolo. He just made them chase after older characters. Sanji was the only member of the monster trio and the only wing to be free from copy/paste. Hes not a joyboy/roger/shanks clone, or a mihawk/ dark twink/oden clone.

He's right though. Oda phoned in luffy and zolo. He just made them chase after older characters. Sanji was the only member of the monster trio and the only wing to be free from copy/paste. Hes not a joyboy/roger/shanks clone, or a mihawk/ dark twink/oden clone.
That makes Sanji a unique character which I really like. He doesn't have a "copy" to chase after but rather makes himself the benchmark for others. But at the same time, people downplay Sanji because he doesn't have a supposed parallel like Luffy and Zoro do. So take it as you will.:jordanmf:
Doesn't need to be a fan, I just to know his parallels and benchmarks, what characters are associated with him.
On top of my head, Bon Clay, Jabra, Queen, Gaban, you know, the number 3 of any crews/organizations.

I believe Sanji’s character is inspired from Lebron James, who similarly is a pathetic loser with multiple daddies (Dirk, Durant, MJ, Kobe, Paul Pierce to Sanji’s Daifuku, King, Zoro, Killer, Vergo etc.) and need someone else to do all the work to succeed in life (Kyrie winning 2016 championship for his sorry a** and Judge-sama increasing Sanji’s power from Gifter level to YC1 level in couple of seconds with gene stuff.)