Versus Battle Characters who could kill Goku if Goku gave them a free minute to attack?

Goku stands still for one minute, allowing a weak/weaker character to attack him. Name a character that kills him

I'll start off with Hidan from Naruto. But to be honest, I don't know if Hidan would even be able to draw blood from Goku in order to complete the ritual lol

The weaker and more surprising the character is that you pick, the more fun and interesting this topic is

No suffocation allowed lmao

Last edited:
Well, I think that the point of this thread is that it have to be characters that usually don't have a chance against Goku for his sped or stats. So, let's leave aside characters that all of us know as "powerful".

I think that the best way to defeat Goku (being a ""weak"" character) is with Hax. And I have some options:

-Sugar (One Piece): With her DF, he has an very powerful hax. She only needs touch Goku to end the battle, and this escenarios possible even in the canon series. Since that Sugar looks like a little girl, and she is not stronger, she can make a good act to defeat him.
-Boa Hancock (One Piece): Even when Goku probably woldn't fall against the "Mero Mero Mellow", Hancock also has hax in her close combat. As we see against the pacifistas, she don't need to fall in love her enemies to turn them in stone. If Goku is static for 1 minute, Hancock can destroy his head. Otherwise, a real fight wouldn't be so easy for her xD
-Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece): Another stronger Hax user. With the Ope Ope no Mi Law has a lot of ways to kill goku, he can destroy his heart, change his mind in a weak body, or even destroy all his organs.
-Hidan (Naruto): Only to add something to your opinion, I think he can cut his eyes (? I mean, I don't rememer that saiyan's eyes were so hard so... maybe thats a weak point that Hidan can attack.

The list would be endless, because as much durable and strong he is, he lacks horribly on resistance to a lot of different abilities, and that starts with more simple stuff like biologic and chemic based abilities. His resistance to Hakai will grant him probably resistance to atomic manipulation as atoms exist also in DB and as Hakai can erase more, but he has no resistance against sub-atomic manipulation such as quantum manipulation. He also has no resistance to time manipulation itself, like time stop, rewind, forward, etc. Hax such as causality manipulation, law manipulation, concept manipulation, fate manipulation, spatial manipulation, death manipulation, plot manipulation, reality warping, etc. are more then enough to beat Goku. A "weak" character like Pandora from Re: Zero would be able to erase Goku from causality itself for example and she isn´t even building level by feats. Thanatos, a lower god in Saint Seiya can just think "die" and Goku dies. Hakuryuu Ren from Magi will just destroy Goku´s senses and turn him into a vegetable.
Physical based opponents like Goku should be also used against physical based opponents, since he lacks of versatility. In an average battle with Goku in character, exact the problem will be that Goku let make his opponent the first step, which means he would die very often against far inferior opponents.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just gonna say gohan buu turned vegito into a sweet and vegito beat the shit out of him as a sweet.
Goku would whup as a toy probably
Post automatically merged:

The list would be endless, because as much durable and strong he is, he lacks horribly on resistance to a lot of different abilities, and that starts with more simple stuff like biologic and chemic based abilities. His resistance to Hakai will grant him probably resistance to atomic manipulation as atoms exist also in DB and as Hakai can erase more, but he has no resistance against sub-atomic manipulation such as quantum manipulation. He also has no resistance to time manipulation itself, like time stop, rewind, forward, etc. Hax such as causality manipulation, law manipulation, concept manipulation, fate manipulation, spatial manipulation, death manipulation, plot manipulation, reality warping, etc. are more then enough to beat Goku. A "weak" character like Pandora from Re: Zero would be able to erase Goku from causality itself for example and she isn´t even building level by feats. Thanatos, a lower god in Saint Seiya can just think "die" and Goku dies. Hakuryuu Ren from Magi will just destroy Goku´s senses and turn him into a vegetable.
Physical based opponents like Goku should be also used against physical based opponents, since he lacks of versatility. In an average battle with Goku in character, exact the problem will be that Goku let make his opponent the first step, which means he would die very often against far inferior opponents.
X to doubt.

Jiren who is weaker than mui goku broke out of a time lock by blinking. Goku already by then had countered time manipulation from hit who could freeze and store time.
Heck in z they made a hole in dimensions by screaming lol

Jiren who is weaker than mui goku broke out of a time lock by blinking. Goku already by then had countered time manipulation from hit who could freeze and store time.
Hit his time ability is used different then someone who is able to manipulate the very fabrick of time itself in the universe. The same also for example if you are able to resist time stop, you wouldn´t be automatically able to resist time rewind or a fast forward moving of time as you are bound by time itself. Resiting that level of time manipulation is like you resist aging for example.

That would speak more for some sort of resistance to sealing into other realms and some sort of spatial manipulation. They kinda created a wormhole in the Hyperbolic Timechamber (Buu, later Gotenks iirc). Would be also some sort of Dimensional Travel, but i don´t see how that would be resistance.

Not sure if he would lose his durability. But I bet the DF is probably meant to work that way.
Most of his durability come from his Ki. Or thats what the scene with the guns make me tough. Anyway, Sugar DF also makes the toy a slave so it don't really cares if he stills being durable or not.