Characters you are looking forward to seeing

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

The mad monk :steef:

RoR will certainly highlight Rasputin's supposed "immortality" in a heavily exaggerated, ridiculous way. I feel like either him or Nostradamus will kill Odin. I expect something like Odin killing him 100 times over with him just coming back again.

But Nostradamus can be a better matchup to face Odin's omniscience powers with his own predictions and prophecies.

The mad monk :steef:

RoR will certainly highlight Rasputin's supposed "immortality" in a heavily exaggerated, ridiculous way. I feel like either him or Nostradamus will kill Odin. I expect something like Odin killing him 100 times over with him just coming back again.
Oh yeah, I am stoked for the Mad Monk. :madmonk:

I love me some crazy Russians. I got my Boney M track all ready for when Russia's greatest love machine finally makes his appearance. :finally:

The other bloke I am looking forward to is Hayha. I never even heard of the bloke before RoR, so I looked up his Wikipedia page and hot damn this mad motherfecker was the biggest culprit as to why Soviet white underwear was brown whenever the Red Army was in Finland. :crazwhat:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

RoR is undoubtedly going to go for the Finnish account of Hayha's capabilities. :watchout:

Oh yeah, I am stoked for the Mad Monk. :madmonk:

I love me some crazy Russians. I got my Boney M track all ready for when Russia's greatest love machine finally makes his appearance. :finally:

The other bloke I am looking forward to is Hayha. I never even heard of the bloke before RoR, so I looked up his Wikipedia page and hot damn this mad motherfecker was the biggest culprit as to why Soviet white underwear was brown whenever the Red Army was in Finland. :crazwhat:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

RoR is undoubtedly going to go for the Finnish account of Hayha's capabilities. :watchout:
The Mosin Nagant with them WW1 vibes, but this man even preferred no scope while sniping in his WW2 military service. Hayha's fighting style will be filled with pure testosterone. :steef: