Versus Battle Charlotte Katakuri runs the Akatsuki Gauntlet

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Amatarsu. He burns to death.
Way too slow. 4th Raikage dodged that and he doesn't have seconds ahead into the future to see it coming.

(And like Sentinel said even if it somehow magically hit its not a problem)

Kamui isn't a threat to him for the same reason not that Obito has shown Kakashi's version of Kamui anyway iirc which would be more useful.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s true. Kisame could react to V2 Bee, who was speed blitzing Sasuke. Katakuri can’t do anything once Kisame summons his water dome.
You’re not wrong. Kisame with Samehada was compared to a perfect jinchuuriki. Water + absorption powers could end Katakuri. Just depends if he can manage this before Kata gets to him in this match up.

Still slower than Katakuri.

Katakuri can see into the future; he'll do everything possible to intercept Kisame summoning his water dome.
A mogura hit towards his head should do the job as well.
Katakuri has great reaction speed, not movement speed. All Kisame has to do is summon the water dome and Katakuri dies. Even if Katakuri stabs him with Mogura, he can recover as long as it isn’t to his head

Katakuri has great reaction speed, not movement speed.
Both his movement and reaction speed are far better than Kisame's one.
There's no debate about that.

All Kisame has to do is summon the water dome and Katakuri dies.
All Katakuri has to do is spamming tons of mochi to suffocate Kisame. Result: Kisame dies.

Even if Katakuri stabs him with Mogura, he can recover as long as it isn’t to his head
1. That's why I included Kisame's head because if Katakuri hits Kisame's head with Mogura, he obviously dies.
2. He can punch him till Kisame is unconscious if lethal attacks are not very useful.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Katakuri has great reaction speed, not movement speed. All Kisame has to do is summon the water dome and Katakuri dies. Even if Katakuri stabs him with Mogura, he can recover as long as it isn’t to his head
I’ll give my full opinion on this gauntlet later, but for now

I do agree that Kuri doesn’t have great movement speed though he is capable of going FTE.

Both his movement and reaction speed are far better than Kisame's one.
There's no debate about that.

All Katakuri has to do is spamming tons of mochi to suffocate Kisame. Result: Kisame dies.

1. That's why I included Kisame's head because if Katakuri hits Kisame's head with Mogura, he obviously dies.
2. He can punch him till Kisame is unconscious if lethal attacks are not very useful.
OP speed is inconsistent. Some characters dodge lightning but can’t catch up to a dude running at 200 km/h. I doubt that OP characters are as fast as you think they are.

It would take a lot longer for Katakuri to summon enough mochi to suffocate Kisame. His water dome jutsu is almost instantaneous

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
False. His movement speed is great. He was outspeeding snakeman's attack speed at times.

Depending on the distance Kisame gets blitzed and there is nothing he can do about it.
Post automatically merged:

Just read OP. There is no intel either way. This favours Katakuri since he has FS to see what won't go his way. Kisame won't be summoning WD off the bat because he has no idea who Katakuri is, even if he does Katakuri sees that it's a threat to him ahead of time and stops it from happening, seconds before Kisame even starts.

OP speed is inconsistent.
Don't start up with this kind of argument; Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke were able to keep up with Haku's speed whereas later they had problems against speed of sound attacks.

Apart from that, Katakuri is that fast: Katakuri has relativistic with light speed reactions; far superior to the Akatsuki members, even Itachi and Nagato are slower than him.
Furthermore, due to Katakuri's CoO, his precognition allows him to see several seconds into the future, allowing him to see entire moments whatsover his opponents are doing.

I'm taking those stats from a site which does justice on both Naruto and OP when it comes about their feats.

Some characters dodge lightning but can’t catch up to a dude running at 200 km/h.
True, that's an inconsistency; they are far far far far far far far far faster than 200km/h.

I doubt that OP characters are as fast as you think they are.
I doubt that Naruto characters are as fast as you think they are.
I can literally use the same argument, dude...

It would take a lot longer for Katakuri to summon enough mochi to suffocate Kisame.
Why?
His hands touch the ground -> the environment turns into mochi -> he freely controls that amount of mochi -> spams it towards Kisame.

It didn't take long for Katakuri to use his awakening to 1) interfere Luffy using Bound Man and 2) spamming huge amount of mochi trying to suffocate Luffy.

I

Inspector_Mu

Pain /Obito might win if they can land their OP attacks
The problem is that Kata has the advantage to see ahead in the future

One Piece speed is inferior to Naruto.

That being said, he gets stomped by Nagato, Obito, Konan, Itachi, Kakuzu and Kisame. Beats the rest.

One Piece speed is inferior to Naruto
No.

That being said, he gets stomped by Nagato, Obito, Konan, Itachi, Kakuzu and Kisame.
Against Nagato, it is a close fight but Katakuri could win if he outmatches him in AOE and speed. A single Mogura hit should defeat Nagato who has poor mobility.
Obito? Imo FS and awakening are the perfect counter against Obito; Katakuri could perfectly hit Obito at that moment when he tries to grab him, especially if some Power Mochis poop out of nowhere to surprise Obito.
He loses against Konan? Lmao.
Once again, FS and awakening is a good counter against Itachi; he can pull Itachi out of his Susanoo with his awakening, he renders Amaterasu useless by shape-shifting and FS allows him to fight him without relying on his eyesight - hence Tsukuyomi wouldn't work in the first place. And since MS has huge drawbacks, he can only use jutsus like Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo quite restricted, otherwise he could lose his eyesight which would be very bad against Katakuri.
What the actual fuck? He loses against Kakuzu? He trashes this guy, lmfao. You're trippling, dude.
Kisame can win against Katakuri if he pulls out his mountain sized suiton cage, otherwise Katakuri can also win the battle by suffocating him with tons of mochi.

Ah, yes. Learn to live with it.

Against Nagato, it is a close fight but Katakuri could win if he outmatches him in AOE and speed. A single Mogura hit should defeat Nagato who has poor mobility.
I lolled at the bold. CT oneshots.

Obito? Imo FS and awakening are the perfect counter against Obito; Katakuri could perfectly hit Obito at that moment when he tries to grab him, especially if some Power Mochis poop out of nowhere to surprise Obito.
Genjutsu oneshots. Same for Itachi.

What the actual fuck? He loses against Kakuzu? He trashes this guy, lmfao. You're trippling, dude.
Mihawk, a guy who can oneshot Katakuri, couldn't cut diamond and Kakuzu has diamond hardening Doton. But you can keep crying about it.

Kisame can win against Katakuri if he pulls out his mountain sized suiton cage, otherwise Katakuri can also win the battle by suffocating him with tons of mochi.
Kisame stomps him.

Ah, no. Learn to live with it and stop crying.

Nice, Katakuri transforms CT into mochi and spams that towards Nagato to suffocate him with that and if you would read One Piece, you would have known that those attacks do not mean jackshit against Katakuri since he has a logia like body (special paramecia).

Genjutsu oneshots
FS allows Katakuri to literally fight Itachi without eyesight, nice try though.

Mihawk, a guy who can oneshot Katakuri, couldn't cut diamond and Kakuzu has diamond hardening Doton.
Who the fuck says he cannot cut diamond? A swordsman decides what he's going to cut off or not; Daz Bones was able to block a slash as well until Mihawk decided to trash this guy.

Also, Katakuri can simply aim at spots which are not covered in hardening Doton. But keep crying lmfao.

Btw, in terms of AP and speed, Kakuzu is ridiculously below Katakuri, it's actually laughable that you seriously think Kakuzu wins against him. You're just proving your ignorance once again.

Kisame stomps him.