[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I'm one of the smartest mafia player on this forum and am able to easily figure things out in stuff that players don't know what is going on.

Since I figured out this is not a normal mafia game based on the kills we have been seeing at night I have deduced this is white vs black and there is no mafia in this game.

The people voting me I think are white who think I am black and want to kill their opponent. I never hinted on my color and I think this game will end when a king dies.
What's your lynch vote then?
 
I

Indigo

I'm one of the smartest mafia player on this forum and am able to easily figure things out in stuff that players don't know what is going on.

Since I figured out this is not a normal mafia game based on the kills we have been seeing at night I have deduced this is white vs black and there is no mafia in this game.

The people voting me I think are white who think I am black and want to kill their opponent. I never hinted on my color and I think this game will end when a king dies.
Also, you just confirmed yourself again

with all these deductions and conclusions you made on this post

there's only one reason for you to vote a lynch on Reloaded based on your POV
 

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
‎
I'm one of the smartest mafia player on this forum and am able to easily figure things out in stuff that players don't know what is going on.

Since I figured out this is not a normal mafia game based on the kills we have been seeing at night I have deduced this is white vs black and there is no mafia in this game.

The people voting me I think are white who think I am black and want to kill their opponent. I never hinted on my color and I think this game will end when a king dies.
ugh get over yourself the setup became obvious to everyone with seven's flip
 
I

Indigo

why am i being labeld because defend Noelle Dear, if we kill scum then think both town sides can win.

also how is juliet black or white?


i did not see her claim.
Naomi, i think you better read the last few pages again

This is a White x Black game

and it has been made pretty clear so far
 
J

Joygirl1

As scum in this game I would also simply say that I figured everything out and that there is no scum in this game.

Oh, and I feel the need to point out that I´m one of the dumbest mafia players btw

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top