[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

How the hell could Naomi having been white? :seriously:
And even White Queen! At least I ended the round by finally killing Kurumi´s arch enemy :catrude:
I´d say I did nothing wrong here in this round.

Flower being white after how she played was something I never expected, I even investigated her at night 2 and she did show up as white pawn to me, so how in hell should I have figured out that she was black instead? :luuh:

And even White Queen! At least I ended the round by finally killing Kurumi´s arch enemy :catrude:

Flower being white after how she played was something I never expected, I even investigated her at night 2 and she did show up as white pawn to me, so how in hell should I have figured out that she was black instead? :luuh:
I had doubts on Pero and Flower both attacking me but no body supported me. :josad:

J

Joygirl1

Who killed naomi? I thought she was black too lol
I killed her of course, she was a candidate for black king to me and because of her play and blind trust in Juliet who flipped black I was 100 % sure to take out a black kingdom player...
It also didn´t help that she put me on Ignore for no good reason at all.

J

Joygirl1

@AL sama What I don´t understand is that I got a false investigation result on Flower (because she most likely hid behind Indigo) but Pero got a correct one? He should have also gotten a wrong result as we both investigated her at the same night.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

The irony of you killing the white queen

J

Joygirl1

Nah. If you‘re a lynchpin role you always prioritize your own safety.
I don´t play like that because it´s lame. Was fully aware I had a total power role this time but I´m never playing coward in those games, that´s not me and my play style.

Not a big fan of those lynch redirect abilities and I felt bad the first time I used it but I had a feeling I had to use it to get the game moving as a Seven lynch was kinda meh and I knew what a dangerous player Pot can be. Still felt sorry for him. The second lynch redirect was a different thing as I basically only corrected it back to the same result as the majority voting was before. But in general I never liked random lynch redirects.

Oh and in the german board I was famous for my last minute votes I did as town and as mafia, so waiting until the very last moment to send the second redirect remembered me of some old times.

J

Joygirl1

not my fault joy thought i was black along others.

every game i stand by ,my dear Noelle and Rosebelle chan!!

:sweat:
So whose fault is it then? Definitely not mine! You should stop just teaming up with Juliet and Flower for no reason, basically everyone thought you were from the black team. And putting me on Ignore only because I made some accusations you didn´t like was kinda childish. I wasn´t even really rude or did call you any names.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@AL sama What I don´t understand is that I got a false investigation result on Flower (because she most likely hid behind Indigo) but Pero got a correct one? He should have also gotten a wrong result as we both investigated her at the same night.
Hidden mechanic a wife always finds her husband

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don´t play like that because it´s lame. Was fully aware I had a total power role this time but I´m never playing coward in those games, that´s not me and my play style.

Not a big fan of those lynch redirect abilities and I felt bad the first time I used it but I had a feeling I had to use it to get the game moving as a Seven lynch was kinda meh and I knew what a dangerous player Pot can be. Still felt sorry for him. The second lynch redirect was a different thing as I basically only corrected it back to the same result as the majority voting was before. But in general I never liked random lynch redirects.

Oh and in the german board I was famous for my last minute votes I did as town and as mafia, so waiting until the very last moment to send the second redirect remembered me of some old times.
Your life is the life of the whole team by putting yourself in danger you put the entire team too

J

Joygirl1

Your life is the life of the whole team by putting yourself in danger you put the entire team too
I see this different. If both kings hide the whole time this would have just dragged on without too much happening. It´s not my playstyle, I will never only hide every day. And I think I played well and nothing will change my mind about this.

@AL sama How did Flower end up showing as white pawn to me? The king had no such godfather ability :choppawhat:
I was hiding behind Indigo every night. Pero knew from a host mistake, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway because I was hiding N3 and figured out you were the White King as well and had my redirect on you, so the outcome would have been the same, just a phase later lol.

I do think the White faction did better overall, though. You guys were more of a team. While we were at each other's throats all game.

again i said previous day phase not to trust people claiming who is who!

not rocket science, and those taking other people words as fact. heh i even suspect flower as black, she done this before to her own team mate to gain credit/smart girl!

Anyways Flower was better king imo, and didn't resort to name calling others which was childish, so of course to not see cringe i put you on ignore, i was honestly expecting you to hit me after i taunted you with ignore..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

again i said previous day phase not to trust people claiming who is who!

not rocket science, and those taking other people words as fact. heh i even suspect flower as black, she done this before to her own team mate to gain credit/smart girl!

Anyways Flower was better king imo, and didn't resort to name calling others which was childish, so of course to not see cringe i put you on ignore, i was honestly expecting you to hit me after i taunted you with ignore..
I thought you night be hinting at being queen with those gifs

J

Joygirl1

I was hiding behind Indigo every night. Pero knew from a host mistake, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway because I was hiding N3 and figured out you were the White King as well and had my redirect on you, so the outcome would have been the same, just a phase later lol.

I do think the White faction did better overall, though. You guys were more of a team. While we were at each other's throats all game.
lol thanks for the words but the second strongest town role, our town vig, was actively working against her own team for the sole reason she teams up every round with Juliet and you!

No idea how you found out that I´m the White King but as I said I played well and did nothing really wrong.

I take this round as as victory as killing The White Queen should always have highest priority for a Kurumi fan :yearight:

Can´t blame the rest of our team, @Indigo was trying the most and was being super active, he was the best player of White Kingdom I´d say!

So whose fault is it then? Definitely not mine! You should stop just teaming up with Juliet and Flower for no reason, basically everyone thought you were from the black team. And putting me on Ignore only because I made some accusations you didn´t like was kinda childish. I wasn´t even really rude or did call you any names.
you and indigo and some other started cringing badly with juliet, which got tiring.

and with restrictions, and everyone at each other throats i stopped caring about winning. and just wing it.

I thought you night be hinting at being queen with those gifs
nope, i had this avy planned from before this game lmao. been wanting to meme her!

J

Joygirl1

Where have I been calling you names? Show me an example! You putting me on Ignore was unnecessary as hell! You want to lecture me about trusting Flower while at the same time you completely followed Juliet and Flower just because you do this every game you play with them!

Where have I been calling you names? Show me an example! You putting me on Ignore was unnecessary as hell! You want to lecture me about trusting Flower while at the same time you completely followed Juliet and Flower just because you do this every game you play with them!
you seem to misunderstand

i got tiring reading

"Since your so smart" the salt replies to Juliet. and seeing it pop up frequent made me not take you guys series.

i get she upset you guys with her replies, but you guys kept dragging it on the whole day...:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.