[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chill, guys. Can‘t change what happened, can only learn from it. It was an unusual setup as well, so it‘s normal for people to be confused.

Indigo: Maybe you could have calculated I couldn‘t have been a White Pawn, but you had no way of knowing how many pieces were in the game, so it‘s understandable you would believe me.

Naomi: The only real blunder at the end was protecting me. Her vote on Reloaded was actually good given he was one of us anyway.

JG: Did everything right in the game except not hiding N3. Though can‘t blame her for that either, since I didn‘t expect her to be attacked either, but maybe me or Indigo.

Juliet: Ultimately her stunt gave Reloaded cred and she got Rej and Naomi on her side. Didn‘t exactly do anything wrong either.

The outcome of the game ultimately boiled down to the right players finding the right lynchpin target, that is all. But playing blame game won‘t help when all of you played well in your own ways lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
shouldn't this be considered gamethrowing?
I'm going to contest this being called gamethrowing, because players may, conciously or subconciously, have a predisposition to siding against players who they perceive as rude or vitriolic, and this goes doubly so if the target of said posters happens to be a friend they naturally favour. While I would expect best efforts in keeping those things seperate, it would be unreasonable to expect that a player does so every time and to every possible extent.

If it becomes more of a trend, then we can have a discussion around it. As it stands, I think gamethrowing is a level too far.

J

Joygirl1

Let´s be honest: Naomi would have never turned against Juliet and Flower, no matter what would have happened. But in games like mafia everyone can be a member of the enemy faction and you can´t just turn away from your wincon because you will let every player of your own faction down.

AL sama

Red Haired
when i see petty rude behavior from certain people in game no less, i will put them on ignore while mention it. sometime it work to focus on me when i called it out.

joy wifom killed me for it.

:pepebuggy:

and

sorry Juliet, i will be sure to mention it next time i see it happen. :catsweat:
naomi sweetie chill

J

Joygirl1

when i see petty rude behavior from certain people in game no less, i will put them on ignore while mention it. sometime it work to focus on me when i called it out.

joy wifom killed me for it.

:pepebuggy:

and

sorry Juliet, i will be sure to mention it next time i see it happen. :catsweat:
Very wrong, I killed you because I thought you were also from black kingdom, maybe even the Black King.

I didn´t know that Juliet is known as emotional player, that´s the first point and second she suggested that you had to kill BOTH kings to end the games. Logically as White King I had an additional reason to call this nonsense in my own interest of survival.

I

Indigo

I'm a vanilla role from a faction

I can't kill, i can't invest, i can't do anything

My faction's win condition is behind lynching or killing another Player from the other faction

My faction's king, another player, if killed will make the faction lose

My faction's queen, another player, holds the ability to invest people, kill people and do a lot more shit than i can do

what can i do? talk in the thread, help wagons and understand the setup

i did all 3, i helped two wagons on black pieces, i understood the setup and explained it clearly on the game thread a bunch of fucking times

to the point that any white kingdom player should've been able to realize you should vote on Juliet

but then, once putting in this effort, finding out that the player who held the Queen's role from my faction was ignoring our explanations of the game setup and just siding with another player from the other faction because they are friends makes me unhappy and dissatisfied with the game, that's it

and i'm allowed to feel like that

and once again, just a reminder that you really shouldn't be putting in effort in these mafia games when other players can just shit on your effort

Let´s be honest: Naomi would have never turned against Juliet and Flower, no matter what would have happened. But in games like mafia everyone can be a member of the enemy faction and you can´t just turn away from your wincon because you will let every player of your own faction down.
you didn't even bother voting from what remember previous day phase or other.

you got upset i put you on null.
hardly posted
started mocking juliet
then started saying i will follow juliet
what game solving did you do to make you seem town to me along with indigo beside blind firing who sus?
so your saying i have pyschic powers to see Juliet role as black? she at least was contributing more then some inactives

imo people ignoring my stating don't come out and hint your black or white, because of fishing flower and indigo who tagged along with her. and giving reads was ignored, so now it's apparently my downfall?

:pepelit:

I'm a vanilla role from a faction

I can't kill, i can't invest, i can't do anything

My faction's win condition is behind lynching or killing another Player from the other faction

My faction's king, another player, if killed will make the faction lose

My faction's queen, another player, holds the ability to invest people, kill people and do a lot more shit than i can do

what can i do? talk in the thread, help wagons and understand the setup

i did all 3, i helped two wagons on black pieces, i understood the setup and explained it clearly on the game thread a bunch of fucking times

to the point that any white kingdom player should've been able to realize you should vote on Juliet

but then, once putting in this effort, finding out that the player who held the Queen's role from my faction was ignoring our explanations of the game setup and just siding with another player from the other faction because they are friends makes me unhappy and dissatisfied with the game, that's it

and i'm allowed to feel like that

and once again, just a reminder that you really shouldn't be putting in effort in these mafia games when other players can just shit on your effort
reloaded was black.

but blah blah juliet was black, naomi ignored me.........

comeone now. relax! let do our best next time, i will keep your playstyle in mind next time play with you.

J

Joygirl1

you didn't even bother voting from what remember previous day phase or other.

you got upset i put you on null.
hardly posted
started mocking juliet
then started saying i will follow juliet
what game solving did you do to make you seem town to me along with indigo beside blind firing who sus?
so your saying i have pyschic powers to see Juliet role as black? she at least was contributing more then some inactives

imo people ignoring my stating don't come out and hint your black or white, because of fishing flower and indigo who tagged along with her. and giving reads was ignored, so now it's apparently my downfall?

:pepelit:
Upset? I only wondered and asked in a normal way why I got moved from town to null while I was asleep and made no post between your two lists. That´s all. You are currently way more upset than I am here. I want to point out for future mafia games that you can´t always go on trusting your friends and thereby possibly playing against your own wincon.

The other things aren´t even true, I always voted and I was actively posting, half of the players posted less than me, I have no idea how you can seriously write such stuff!
You did follow Juliet :kayneshrug:and there´s nothing rude about pointing this out in a mafia game.

I

Indigo

so it's true you will give no effort next time? :kappa:
I will only give effort to my role and my enjoyment, in respect of the host and their effort of making the game

I'm done trying to reason with other players though

I'm fine getting killed or lynched for that

Status
Not open for further replies.