Discussion Power Child Emperor potential

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here is a thread to talk about Child Emperor and his potential : physically and mentally.

Physically : Child Emperor IS 10 and he is already stronger than some class A, he is stronger than a bear. He has very good reflex he managed to fight the spider and can tank some attacks : Phoenix man managed to overpower the plastic shield and hit Child and he tanked it.

At 10, only with his own body he can be a solid class A level fighter and near the top of the class ( I think below Atomic samurai apprentices).

Imagine his body if he trains a little at 20 and 30. He will be extremely strong and I think easily class S level in strength like PPP or tank top at least.

About his brain power we don't know if he peaked or not but At least he has a lot of times to create and experiment new things.

I think at 30/35 with his top body and with all his new techs etc he could be one of the most powerful class S almost Tatsu level.

What do you think ? how do you see him at 20 and 30 ?

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Child Emperor has 10
Your Frenchness is showing lmao :LOL:

Yeah, that battle with phoenix man really surprised me. I thought he completely relied on technology but that kid is not weak

I think when he's older, he will not get as physically involved into the fights, he will be more like metal knight where he controls a robot without having to put himself in danger

The other possibility is he will be like Tony Stark where he has some type of advanced suit. He will be Genos and Metal Knight on steroid
But altogether, I think he will be reliant on technology so even if he is physically strong, he won't become a good physical fighter

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Your Frenchness is showing lmao :LOL:
Haha shit that is a good mistake here, it is my French touch !
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, that battle with phoenix man really surprised me. I thought he completely relied on technology but that kid is not weak

I think when he's older, he will not get as physically involved into the fights, he will be more like metal knight where he controls a robot without having to put himself in danger

The other possibility is he will be like Tony Stark where he has some type of advanced suit. He will be Genos and Metal Knight on steroid
But altogether, I think he will be reliant on technology so even if he is physically strong, he won't become a good physical fighter
I don't think he will not be involved à la Metal knight Child emperor was mad with Metal knight evasive nature and the fact the is not so involved to save people.

Child emperor seems a lot more a hero than metal knight. So yes I can see him being a Tony stark and being involved à here to run things.

Child emperor even at 10 is the master planner or the MA operation and he has one of the leading role so I don't think it will disappear with time

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Lmao I thought the first one was a coincidence but by the second one:

I realize you were doing it on purpose. Très drôle :cheers:

I don't think he will not be involved à la Metal knight Child emperor was mad with Metal knight evasive nature and the fact the is not so involved to save people.

Child emperor seems a lot more a hero than metal knight.
Right, I forgot about that. He has a really strong sense of justice too because after he successfully saved Waganma, he went back to look for the other kid even though his equipment were all damaged/destroyed. I can sense that he will be a great hero

He is also the only hero that cares about having a strategy and cooperation. The rest of the heros are all too stubborn and prideful, this kid is lowkey carrying the Hero Association

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Right, I forgot about that. He has a really strong sense of justice too because after he successfully saved Waganma, he went back to look for the other kid even though his equipment were all damaged/destroyed. I can sense that he will be a great hero

He is also the only hero that cares about having a strategy and cooperation. The rest of the heros are all too stubborn and prideful, this kid is lowkey carrying the Hero Association
You are right he is often the only one to have a plan and the only one who tries to make the heroes work together.

With his future brain, prowess and techs he will be an amazing hero.

And he is already.

At 30 I see him far ahead of every current hero except tatsumaki (and saitama)

Imo his potential is his brain, even if at 10 he is strong as or stronger than a bear that means nothing in front of S power heroes level of strength through weapons or their powers. His tech is his power, in a theoric scenario 10 years from now (it will never happen in OPM) he keeps improving his tech or, if we want to consider his strength, he could go cyborg or something but always related to technologies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Imo his potential is his brain, even if at 10 he is strong as or stronger than a bear that means nothing in front of S power heroes level of strength through weapons or their powers. His tech is his power, in a theoric scenario 10 years from now (it will never happen in OPM) he keeps improving his tech or, if we want to consider his strength, he could go cyborg or something but always related to technologies.
I think he will either take the Cyborg path or the Iron man path (having an armor).

But I will not neglect his base strength in his overall power especially if he only use armors.

If he can be as strong as TTM or PPP without tools it is insane .

He is good A class heroes physically at 10, I think with training he can easily cross the S rank through physics only.

But yeah I agree his brain is his best asset and will ever be.

If he chooses the cyborg path I think having a strong base body matters because I don't think he will transform completely into robots so his human parts has to be strong enough.

But this child had definitely an incredible ceiling.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
From what we saw in that chapter (121) the child is physically very capable : he can dodge, jump etc. And The water is no joke at all.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO any change of opinions after his fight with PM was retconned ? lol

The Millenium Nova was legit top 10 feats in the series, now it's not canon anymore sadly.
Don't talk about that... The first fight was so much fun. That fucking M Nova could have destroyed Elder Centipede

But nan the child is still super impressive for a 10 years old boy, at 30 he will kick ass. His brain and physical stats will be top notch