Who is your favourite character?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Could someone summarise what happens in the movie and the difference from the main series still havenโ€™t changed checked it out and the new seriesโ€™s
I didn't watch the movie, would be nice if someone could do that.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Schneizel is great, and he's probably underrated.

I liked CC and which the relationship between her and Lelouch was explored more.
You know me so well.

Check the votes. Lulu CC and Schneizel are the ones I voted for and really like. :blush:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
You know me so well.

Check the votes. Lulu CC and Schneizel are the ones I voted for and really like. :blush:
Of course, it's only to be expected that our tastes would align.
:myman:

I watched the movies in 2018 or so. I really liked them and IIRC I started bingeing Code Geass fanfic around then. I think they just summarise the series, at least I don't remember noticing any glaring plot holes/inconsistencies from the movies. I did watch the series in early 2015, and my memory isn't the best, so my recollections of it wouldn't be that great.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
Kallen is my favorite. Brave, loyal, strong, yet even she has her moments of lapsed weakness like seen when she pleaded for Lelouch not to sacrifice himself by the end. Guren is the coolest Knightmare and, IMO, she's the best pilot in the verse.

Lelouch and Orange follow. Lelouch is the most fleshed out character in the series, with many sides, like charisma, intelligence, resentment, kindness. He's just very layered and keeps things interesting. Jeremiah "Orange" because he was so entertaining on screen.

Some side characters I liked were Tohdoh, Gino, and Cornelia.