COLORINGS - Chapter by Chapter - Big Boiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys what's up. I'm gonna be posting colorings of Kingdom chapter by chapter as they new chaps dropped, just 1 page or sometimes just 1 or 2 key panels (dependent on the time I'd have for the day/week). The colors i'll be using will be based on the manga covers & sometimes I might just use some colors that I think best suit the characters rather than going with the "official colors", so be mindful of that. And the quality of the colorings will range, due to the time available or how much inspiration I have for that chapter/moment.

I deleted nearly all of my colorings before I took my anime break, but was able to get some version of them on google from my deleted instagram page so you all know what you can expect (in terms of quality and and when I mean key panels or a full page):

CHAPTER BY CHAPTER Colorings:

Chapter 648: Yet to Lose

Chapter 694: The Guardian Falls

Chapter 696: The King's Warning

COLORING REQUESTS:
More than welcomed to request any colorings for an upcoming chapter or any character colorings by messaging me.

Chapter request: Feel free to message me 1-2 panels from the upcoming chapter once the spoilers drop to color. They to be sent before the official English chapter drops. I will have these finished when the English chapters drop. Make sure the scan is good, and not some ugly one.

Character request: If you see that I haven't done any colorings for a character you can send a request to me as well. But these will probably be done whenever, could take a week or even a month. Since it's just for fun. Minor chump characters are more than welcomed. Though try to keep the character panels that you want to request coloring for, simple.

Alright moi bruddas (and if there are any sistahs), use any of these colorings however you want, for your agendas/debates/arguments/memes/etc. Feel free to tag anyone that might be interested in these as well! Much love.[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.