Comedy Discussion

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sketch? Standup? Sitcom? A type that doesn’t start with S? If it makes you laugh, chuckle, giggle, or snort, talk about it here!

My top 5 favorite standup comedians of all time, and how many times I’ve seen them perform live:

5. John Mulaney (once)
4. Eric Andre (twice, in two different cities)
3. Mitch Hedberg (zero, RIP :catcry:)
2. Lewis Black (three times, two different states)
1. Dave Chappelle (zero, but holy shit, can you imagine?!)

My top 5 favorite sketch shows of all time:

5. Kroll Show
4. Kids in the Hall
3. Mr. Show
2. Chappelle’s Show
1. I Think You Should Leave

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know French stand up comedians but I don't really know foreign ones.

About sitcom : my favorites are Friends/HIMYM/Scrubs and Spin city !
I’d be interested in hearing about some French comedians! Always wondered what standup in other countries is like; they must also dislike the establishment, take heavy drugs, and complain about their romantic partners, but in a language I don’t understand :laughmoji:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I’d be interested in hearing about some French comedians! Always wondered what standup in other countries is like; they must also dislike the establishment, take heavy drugs, and complain about their romantic partners, but in a language I don’t understand :laughmoji:
There are a lot of French comedians :

I think that Gad Elmaleh did some stuffs in English too.

For the others if you don't understand French it will be quite complicated to understand and to find that funny

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There are a lot of French comedians :

I think that Gad Elmaleh did some stuffs in English too.

For the others if you don't understand French it will be quite complicated to understand and to find that funny
That’s fair, I guess stuff doesn’t translate both ways in comedy...way too subjective to be universal.