Coming from Narutoforums

Status
Not open for further replies.
or atleast that's what it use to be called. One shit Mod basically ruined the One Piece section so I told them to delete my account. I tried to go on without discussing One Piece but it turns out I need this avenue in my life. Hopefully you guys are better then Narutoforums and don't have any Mods like Marcella.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
or atleast that's what it use to be called. One shit Mod basically ruined the One Piece section so I told them to delete my account. I tried to go on without discussing One Piece but it turns out I need this avenue in my life. Hopefully you guys are better then Narutoforums and don't have any Mods like Marcella.
:cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who is your favorite One Piece character? Your answer will equal your future in which I either shit on you daily and make ur forum experience miserable or we can be good friends:myman:

:lulz:
Post automatically merged:

Isn't Beta one too?

Welcome here

what was your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.