Powers & Abilities Comparing Pizarro's powers to Pica's is nasty work

He is using Zoro vs Pica's DF as an example of Pica's DF superiority over Pizarro's DF when Pizarro's feats are what make them two completelly different things

Like, wut??
Who are u even talking abt ?
All I am saying is that pizzaro is a superior pica cause of his manipulation
But he also has an insane weakness which u guys are juggling around

Yes but, however, pizarro has a big weak point that pica hadn't: the island is his body so u can attack almost everywhere and it will damage him, he has a lot of big target points

I u want to hit pica u have to find his body

I think this is a countermeasure that oda taked for not to make the df too strong or it would have benn very, very too op

If it connects Pica is destroyed but you can destroy Pica arm without harming him

(I think that what he means here)

Pizarro endurance thanks likely thanks to his fruit is great and far above Pica. But in some situation Pica would have taken no damage
Idk if Pizarro's fruit gives him extra endurance (i mean its possible but we can see that everytime the island gets hit, we see his body getting hit as well. He might have 2 Health Bars, but he always loses HP in base, the island works like an armor, which would make him even more superior to Pica's powers imo)

Perhaps Pizarro himself is just that much build different

Still, the DF seems to give him way more freedom and possibilities to be creative as of now

You just saw Pizzaro endure Garp's strongest attack the amount of characters that could do it quite minimal. Keep in mind Garp casual punches with no haki reduce mountains to rubble

I would love to know this any swordsman that can one shot Pizzaro when your most likely to mention shanks, Mihawk and Zoro as your examples
We've seen that damages on Pizarro's main structure get transferred directly to himself.

And you doubt the CoO expert guy who does this, note pre-TS, with a hakiless casual swing from 2km distance, can oneshot him?

We've seen that damages on Pizarro's main structure get transferred directly to himself.

And you doubt the CoO expert guy who does this, note pre-TS, with a hakiless casual swing from 2km distance, can oneshot him?
Could mihawk one shot Pizzaro with his strongest attack? Sure it's possible. Could he do it with a casual swing? Absolutely not

It doesn't matter what you think the purpose of the attack was. The fact is that Pizzaro endured Garp attack.
The context of that attack doesn’t matter
and what Garp actually aimed to do ? :mihugh:
It's bizzare that your trying to downplay Pizzaro because of Koby when the narrative puts Koby as a major player for the end game of one piece and Garps successor.
That talks abt Coby’s potential
It has nothing to do with his current strength which is weak asf compared to characters like Ph law who is also a huge weakling
Lastly punk hazard law would not be able to defeat Pizzaro, pirate island is orders of magnitude larger than punk hazard
He just needs to make his room as big as pizzaro and use 1 single amputate
and we've already seen Pizzaro endure far more powerful attacks.
And how will this clown endure a spatial slash :sanmoji:

Could mihawk one shot Pizzaro with his strongest attack? Sure it's possible. Could he do it with a casual swing? Absolutely not
He absolutely can.
Mihawk AoE is Bigger than Garp there. Plus Mihawk sword adds lethality to it.
If cuts are also passed down to the real body.
He is as good as fucked.
Dressrosa Zoro is an ant compared to the end game. Taking two hits from him is nothing to brag about.
Just so you know , Dressrosa zoro is Rooftop zoro itself.

His Haki bloom and Power up came in kings fight.

Somebody tell when did Pica tank 2 attacks as strong as Koby and Garp attacks
Even sanzen sekai used on golem pics or himself isn't above Koby honesty impact

Pizarro has better endurance , AoE, speed,...
Post automatically merged:

Zoto fans are only downplaying him because he's not Zoro's fight

Of he fought Zoro, they'll hype Pizarro to yonko level like they hype fodder pIca

Somebody tell when did Pica tank 2 attacks as strong as Koby and Garp attacks
Even sanzen sekai used on golem pics or himself isn't above Koby honesty impact

Pizarro has better endurance , AoE, speed,...
Post automatically merged:

Zoto fans are only downplaying him because he's not Zoro's fight

Of he fought Zoro, they'll hype Pizarro to yonko level like they hype fodder pIca
Like, bluds think a sword slash from Dressrosa Zoro that cut Pica is above Garp's and Aokiji's moves?

Perhaps they don't wanna admit that Pizarro losing arm the way Pica lost means that, despite getting damaged a little, he can quickly come up with more arms, perhaps multiple arms?

I mean, he got hit by Garp in the head and that was seemingly the only thing he seemed to feel like it hurt like crazy, right after he ate Galaxy Impact (and barely felt a thing, mind you)

Last edited:
Dressrosa Zoro is an ant compared to the end game. Taking two hits from him is nothing to brag about.

Koby setup as an end game character and was able do destroy Pizzaro arm which shows he can destroy the golem.
Destroying the golem wont do shit
Which why zoro stopped the dude with king punch from trying to launch one
Pica was fighting zoro in the plateu and in an instant he teleported to his golem which was far away
The only way to beat pica is to isolate him from the stone like zoro did