Current Events Complete and Utter Terror: The Admirals Keep the Yonko Awake at Night

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Dear Lord, I knew from the way the spoilers described this scene that Luffy was scared of Kizaru, but this is a look of complete and utter terror. The Yonko who defeated Kaido is horrified of Kizaru’s power. Further proof that “Luffy laughed at Ryokugyu” is just complete nonsense.

If you’re looking for an example of a character Luffy refused to take seriously, I would refer you to the example below:

But what do you expect from characters who even the Gorosei don’t have complete control over:

Admiral haters: Just leave the powerscaling to the adults. You are embarrassing yourselves. You know who you are.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @haxxor @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @kurwa @Extravlad @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @King7 @EmperorKinyagi

@SkySanji @Erkan12 @Tejas

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You are doing the same mistake Yankers did last week with the slave slandering.

Dont be in such a hurry, relax they didnt even face each other yet.
What mistake is that? Yonko fans used that quote to argue Yonko > Admiral, I am doing no such thing. Just pointing out that a Yonko is terrified of an Admiral which is an objective fact.

That is a good hype for Kizaru, i didn't expect Luffy to look that scared.
Anyway, even if he will be down by the end of this arc, i'm confident he'll look good in the end.

Infact, i think i should be confident, with Ws after Ws for Marines after Wano, for Aramaki Kuzan and Garp.
And now this, Luffy being scared and calling him "very powerful"

Even Coby and Grus look good/decent on Hachinosu
Seraphims are also technically Marines, and they've been great since Wano
Lucci isn't a Marine but this arc has been great for him as you said in the spoiler thread, and he's way weaker than Kizaru