Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bam will not marry princesses other than LPB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Men can join the tournament as well if Bam is joining

• Bam is supposed to keep Traumiri's memories a secret

• Total voters
Him not using Leviathan is alright, even though as a nerf it doesn't really matter at all. Regardless of if he uses Leviathan or not, Regulars should be ants in front of a higher dimensional existence when compared to Baam right now.

I hope the tournament is much more than just fights. Otherwise, it's going to be a real bother to see Baam struggle against people he can one-shot with his presence alone.

Another option is Rankers participating, but it should be Top 100 HRs and above (above really) if SIU wants to make the readers feel like Baam is in serious trouble. Then again, if he does indeed include Rankers, wouldn't that make the already sidelined Regs even more irrelevant? Since Rankers are like gods in front of Regs and all of that. Unless SIU finds some special rules/games to make this work. Regardless, having a tournament with both Regs and Rankers without destroying the lore he's built over the years would probably be extremely difficult to pull off.

Him not using Leviathan is alright, even though as a nerf it doesn't really matter at all. Regardless of if he uses Leviathan or not, Regulars should be ants in front of a higher dimensional existence when compared to Baam right now.

I hope the tournament is much more than just fights. Otherwise, it's going to be a real bother to see Baam struggle against people he can one-shot with his presence alone.

Another option is Rankers participating, but it should be Top 100 HRs and above (above really) if SIU wants to make the readers feel like Baam is in serious trouble. Then again, if he does indeed include Rankers, wouldn't that make the already sidelined Regs even more irrelevant? Since Rankers are like gods in front of Regs and all of that. Unless SIU finds some special rules/games to make this work. Regardless, having a tournament with both Regs and Rankers without destroying the lore he's built over the years would probably be extremely difficult to pull off.
That's for sure, Traumiri would obviously include Rankers, he never said non ranker match and also everyone in the Tower knows Bam had beaten a Test Ranker fair and square
But without Leviathan I dont think we will see Bam as strong VS White, since that time he was using lots of souls and Bam doesnt want that and SIU usually changes his powers/abilities every fight.... so I think he will be fighting Top 100 Princess of LPB and he will also use leviathan
That's why I think the condition could be Traumiri's secret, and Bam must not reveal it to anyone

I think he would need to access Leviathan to read Traum memories.So him being restricted on that would make sense.I think Baam will marry any princess that wins the tournament,despite being Lo Po Bia or not.Also,we don't know what family Endorsi belongs too,so if she wins...BaamxEndorsi becomes real.Maybe Endorsi is Lo Po Bia.