Anime & Manga Condoms vs Candies? Which term is more cringe and derogatory?

Which term is more cringe?

• Total voters
Basically, if you didn't know already, condoms is referring to Luffy and his fans in general. Candies is for Sanji and his fans, so my question is that, when you see people labeling those fans as "condom boys" or "candies" or "candy boys", do you just want to get up and punch those guys in the face for spewing some stupid shits? Definitely not me. I personally don't care about slur or pejorative connotation for certain people as long as it's not personal. But some people do so that's why I'm making this thread. So the question are, which term is more cringey and should be banned instead? About the origins of the slang terms, at least I understands about Luffy being called "condom" because he's a rubber man (duh) but I don't understand where people got the term "candy" to label Sanji and his fans. Like am I missing something here? I don't recall anybody calling Sanji "candy" or something along those lines in the manga. Well same for Luffy I guess. If anything, Chopper should be referred as "candy" since he's literally called the cotton candy lover himself. What do you guys think?