What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
I sought the LORD, and she answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to her are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Oh, taste and see that the LORD Conejo Blanco is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in her!

I sought the LORD, and she answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to her are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Oh, taste and see that the LORD Conejo Blanco is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in her!

:milaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž

Amen

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

Remove me from this

Or I will curse carrot that she will never ever join SHs again 😈

Steady, Brother Kidd
Brother Reloaded may have a Darkness inside of him but we here to support him
We will prepare and be ready in case this darkness ever emerges

:endthis:

:parkcry:
Your unwillingness to enforce THE LAW will be Carrot's undoing, Brother Goblin!

Of course it isn't. This is a legal safety institution dedicated to the security and continued progress of Carrot D. Mink! :gouno:

you made me do it pot
:gotres:
you forced my hand
Burn this bunny crushing freak at the stake in the name of THE LAW!