Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Afternoon family.

I come to you with the quite offer.

As you all know since our take over, there have been 2 individuals that have either defined bending to our will or began asking questions entirely. Therefore as your first order of business I ask you bring me the heads of @WalnutTax and @Kizaruber Eats

I will be placing a $10,000 reward each. First person that gets either of them to turn themselves in gets all the riches.

Happy hunting.

Hope both sides loses

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

Afternoon family.

I come to you with the quite offer.

As you all know since our take over, there have been 2 individuals that have either defined bending to our will or began asking questions entirely. Therefore as your first order of business I ask you bring me the heads of @WalnutTax and @Kizaruber Eats

I will be placing a $10,000 reward each. First person that gets either of them to turn themselves in gets all the riches.

Happy hunting.

your word is my duty :kuzanshut:

Hey strange question completely unrelated to everything, between quick drying or original, what’s your favorite kind of cement?

:choppawhat:
For colder weather use quick dry ,safes you alot of time and hassle and you don‘t want your client to wait unnecessary :pepebusi:
We work quick and make clean and good work and leave no traces behind:pepebusi:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Conejo joins...

...Pedro in the afterlife...

@Pot Goblin

:pepeanger:

Post automatically merged:

Who the hell makes these drawing memes :milaugh:
Toadgashi draws these ones, they're on Twitter. Bortomio drew the other ones but they deleted their reddit. They may or may not be Centurion on here too lol. Theres also the odd random other person who draws stuff like this but thats it AFAIK.