What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Wtf happened, why are we suddenly losing??

After a long and drawn out battle, Felon Bear has finally fallen to his knees! Begging Bepo for forgiveness the bear pleads for his former friend to spare his life, despite all the wrongs he's committed. And just as Bepo drops his guard, the unthinkable happens :noo:

Butterclaws who was believed to have died in a forest fire reveals herself to be alive and well. Furious at Bepo for leaving her to die in the raging fire, she backstabs the bear causing a critical wound!​

WHAT?!
No!!! Not you, Butterclaws, don't do this to me! :perocry:
I loved you like my own cub! I even made sure you get a memorial stone!

Critically injured, Bepo is incapacitated near the lava pit nearly traumatized after Butterclaws sudden betrayal. He only asks the cub one request. To save Chocolatespice! Butterclaw simply turns to Bepo with a evil smirk on her face, laughing maniacally screaming "all bears should die! You will reap what you sow Bepo!"

Bepo has been defeated by Felon Bear and Butterclaws!

Butterclaws, no! There's still time to stop this! Why is everyone backstabbing me? :parkcry:

It wasn't me who left you in that fire, it that was @Mr. Reloaded, I swear!

Meanwhile:

The dolphins launch their ultimate counterattack against @DarkestKnightofSpoilers's Orcas and the military! With the power of stolen missile launchers and good aim, the Orcas and the Military are shot out of the sky forcing a permanent retreat from the battlefield!

The dolphins have defeated the Orcas and the Military!
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers no, not you too! Come back with your whalebros, don't leave me alone with these dolphins:doffycry:

Lastly:

@Joe D. Olphin's leading man have arrived from the battlefield to put an end to Chocolatespice and the war! Time has run out, is this it for our bear cub?!!

Dolphins all over the world, watch the execution in laughter!

Stupid fishes, don't they have anything better to do?:tch:

You can wait for the rest of your life! There won't be an execution!

@Mr. Reloaded More military forces will arrive soon and turn this around, right? What about the capybarabros? The lionbros? Or the deerbros? :pepecry:

Wuta :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Last edited:
Oh yes, we could make a charity bake sale for the conejo FC :shocking:

Of course the proceeds of this bake sale will go 100% to the conejo FC :optimistic:
Aww, the whole gang in action, a wonderful edit! The Bat is overseeing the charity event, I like that ;)

Minus a little bear fee:pepebusi:

Hold on.... ARE WE SPONSORING THE BEAR -DOLPHIN WAR WITH COOKIES???

SCANDALOUS!!!

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

CONEJOS, WE GOTTA STOP THAT!!!!

Yes! Maybe the bears should eat the same stuff :pepehawk:
Dolphin Meat :catblush:

After a long and drawn out battle, Felon Bear has finally fallen to his knees! Begging Bepo for forgiveness the bear pleads for his former friend to spare his life, despite all the wrongs he's committed. And just as Bepo drops his guard, the unthinkable happens :noo:

Butterclaws who was believed to have died in a forest fire reveals herself to be alive and well. Furious at Bepo for leaving her to die in the raging fire, she backstabs the bear causing a critical wound!

Critically injured, Bepo is incapacitated near the lava pit nearly traumatized after Butterclaws sudden betrayal. He only asks the cub one request. To save Chocolatespice! Butterclaw simply turns to Bepo with a evil smirk on her face, laughing maniacally screaming "all bears should die! You will reap what you sow Bepo!"

Bepo has been defeated by Felon Bear and Butterclaws!

Meanwhile:

The dolphins launch their ultimate counterattack against @DarkestKnightofSpoilers's Orcas and the military! With the power of stolen missile launchers and good aim, the Orcas and the Military are shot out of the sky forcing a permanent retreat from the battlefield!

The dolphins have defeated the Orcas and the Military!

Lastly:

@Joe D. Olphin's leading man have arrived from the battlefield to put an end to Chocolatespice and the war! Time has run out, is this it for our bear cub?!!

Dolphins all over the world, watch the execution in laughter!

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers no, not you too! Come back with your whalebros, don't leave me alone with these dolphins:doffycry:
Stolen missile launchers :pepeanger:

at least we payed for our weapons ….

We got beaten by these lowly existences