What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Conejo (Blanco) stands for Carrot if I understood correctly?
Let's simplify the title further:
Carrot: Blessed is Carrot who in the name of Carrot shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children

I just copy and pasted the bible verse from Pulp Fiction and edited it, it wouldn't make sense to change it like that :milaugh:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children

I just copy and pasted the bible verse from Pulp Fiction and edited it, it wouldn't make sense to change it like that :milaugh:
Carrot doing stuff in her own name truly highlights her status as the moon queen.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

Post automatically merged: