What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
Who do you think are Carrots pair-ups in the final war?
Moria> We still don't know if he is part of Blackbeard now. His night/zombie themed style would suggest a battle at night.
One of the Admirals > We don't have something water like, that would give Carrots electric attacks type advantage. Maybe Kizaru with light/electric.
One of the God Knights > We don't know most of them yet. Maybe there is one that is weak against her attacks?
Imu>If JB stands for the sun and Imu for the moon, guess what? Carrot would obliterate Imu at full moon.
I don't think Carrot will have a duel. I think she will rather be on the side leading her army or perhaps helping civilians .. Or Katarina Devon Why not.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Who do you think are Carrots pair-ups in the final war?
Moria> We still don't know if he is part of Blackbeard now. His night/zombie themed style would suggest a battle at night.
One of the Admirals > We don't have something water like, that would give Carrots electric attacks type advantage. Maybe Kizaru with light/electric.
One of the God Knights > We don't know most of them yet. Maybe there is one that is weak against her attacks?
Imu>If JB stands for the sun and Imu for the moon, guess what? Carrot would obliterate Imu at full moon.
Let's just say Momousagi is getting a promotion soon
:sadgrin:

She won't get much panels even then.

We have so many side characters for final war that she won't get much time...

Wano was just a trailer for what's coming for Carrot fans
Bet

The only ones that will matter will be the revs, red haired pirates and wano+zou. Who else are they going to focus on? Pell and Neptunes sons?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bet

The only ones that will matter will be the revs, red haired pirates and wano+zou. Who else are they going to focus on? Pell and Neptunes sons?
You have Law, Kidd and few more SNs, katakuri, RA, Grandfleet, wano, few former Warlords...

Zou yes.. but carrot in grand scheme of things will get same treatment as it happened in wano. Sidelined

Because carrot isn't important per se but zou as a whole. Zunesha is different story.

You have Law, Kidd and few more SNs, katakuri, RA, Grandfleet, wano, few former Warlords...

Zou yes.. but carrot in grand scheme of things will get same treatment as it happened in wano. Sidelined

Because carrot isn't important per se but zou as a whole. Zunesha is different story.

Law sure, kid i'm not so sure, SN are also pretty much over, Basil is dead, X-Drake will be on the marine side against fodder most likely, there's no way Apoo or Capone will care about this to participate, Bonney will be with the revs most likely and Urouge doesn't exist.

The grandfleet is legit all fodder, and from the warlords, Boa will participate and Cross Guild, maybe Weevil on the BBP side.

I think characters like Law and Yamato can have 1vs1 or assist someone and i 100% see Carrot pairing up with a SH to help them, Nami in particular.

Because countries like Wano actually have several minor characters that were relevant fighters, Momo, Kinemon, the rest of the scabards, Yamato, those will be there, there's like 3 Minks that are relevant in the story, the Dukes and Carrot, everyone else is fodder.

I don't think it's cope to say that Carrot is basically the avatar of the minks, because i'm biased towards Carrot and i still literally do not give a flying fuck about any of the Minks, i feel that's how Oda wrote it, so noone will care about any particular Minks, unlike in Wano where you have like 2-5 relevant fighters.

Personal take obivously.