Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
A wise advice from me to you: Always watch your vacuum robot while it's doing its business - I just came back into our bedroom only to find it dutifully dragging the last remains of a fresh mouse carcas from corner to corner... (a gift from our cat). You could really see what path it did take by tracing the slowly drying body fluids of bowel-contents, blood and pus.

It smelled funny, so I opened the window ...

... only for the flys to start coming in.

A wise advice from me to you: Always watch your vacuum robot while it's doing its business - I just came back into our bedroom only to find it dutifully dragging the last remains of a fresh mouse carcas from corner to corner... (a gift from our cat). You could really see what path it did take by tracing the slowly drying body fluids of bowel-contents, blood and pus.

It smelled funny, so I opened the window ...

... only for the flys to start coming in.
This was unexpected :saden:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
@Kizaruber Eats you joked about me running for president, and here we are :endthis:
MFW!:

CAN WE GET MUCH FURRIER?!
:snoopy::holdw:

IRONICALLY A FURRY IS TRYING TO CHAT WITH ME AND FLIRT WITH ME I THINK ON STEAM ATM! LMAO!

:kizawat::shocked:

Those other poll choices are hilarious too lmfao, I couldnt decide who to go for, who would be funniest but I had to choose our "best" rep or "beast rep" even!

:rosismile::BigW::kata::pepebusi::beanmean: