Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Thank you. Thank you very much, everybody. Sorry to keep you waiting. Complicated business. Complicated. Thank you very much.

I’ve just received a call from @Pot Goblin . He congratulated us. It’s about us. @Fujishiro and my victory, and I congratulated him and his family on a very, very hard-fought campaign.

I mean, Pot fought very hard. Pot has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe him a major debt of gratitude for his service to our club.

Still a hoe for making TAC mess with the results though.

I mean that very sincerely. Now it is time for Worstgen to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all Mafia memebers and Conejo bros and independents across this thread, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.

It is time. I pledge to every user of our thread that I will be President for all of The Family, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great FC.

As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement, made up of millions of hard-weebs and Russian bots who love their boss and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their family.

It is a movement comprised of Family members from all races, religions, backgrounds, and beliefs, who want and expect our mods to serve the people – and serve the people it will.

Working together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the Worstgen dream. I’ve spent my entire life in business, looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people all over the world.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/javascript:void(0)

That is now what I want to do for our FC. Tremendous potential. I’ve gotten to know our legitimate business so well. Tremendous potential. It is going to be a beautiful thing. Every single user will have the opportunity to realize his or her fullest potential.

So it’s been what they call a historic event, but to be really historic, we have to do a great job, and I promise you that I will not let you down. We will do a great job. We will do a great job. I look very much forward to being your president, and hopefully at the end of two years or three years or four years or maybe even eight years you will say so many of you worked so hard for us, with you. You will say that – you will say that that was something that you were – really were very proud to do and I can — thank you very much.

And I can only say that while the campaign is over, our work on this movement is now really just beginning. We’re going to get to work immediately for the Worstgen community, and we’re going to be doing a job that hopefully you will be so proud of your President. You will be so proud. Again, it’s my honor.

It’s an amazing evening. It’s been an amazing two-day period, and I love this forum. Thank you.

Thank you very much. Thank you to @Fujishiro for this tremendous journey to success

Yes. Bunny

They got me lmao New

---------------- Official statement of the International Carrot Defense Force ----------------

The ICDF do not recognize the results of the elections of the leadership of the Conejo Blanco club as legitimate. We demand the immediate arrest of @Mr. Reloaded , the main Leader of the WorstGen Mafia, a closeted furry allegedly responsible of multiple murder and a bad ravioli recipe.

---------------- End of statement ----------------

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

---------------- Official statement of the International Carrot Defense Force ----------------

The ICDF do not recognize the results of the elections of the leadership of the Conejo Blanco club as legitimate. We demand the immediate arrest of @Mr. Reloaded , the main Leader of the WorstGen Mafia, a closeted furry allegedly responsible of multiple murder and a bad ravioli recipe.

---------------- End of statement ----------------

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
From my point of view, it is the Pokemon who are outside the Humanshape Egg-group who are most attractive!

But I still support the results.

Let's make this a fanclub were all Pokemon feel safe to bend over and bree- *the rest of this comment has been censored by unknown authorities. If anyone in the Johto Region has seen the user known as "ColorOfClowns" please report to the nearest Officer Jenny. Thank you*