What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I DIDNT ASK TO GET INTO THIS CRAP. I DIDNT AUTHORIZE MY INCLUSION. YOU INCLUDED MY NAME BECAUSE YOU NEED IT, BECAUSE YOU LIVE OFF OF SUCKING UP REPUTATIONS AND THEN ASSASSINATING THEM. THERE'S NO 'LEAVE THE GROUP' LINK HERE, AND THIS GROUP DOESNT EVEN APPEAR ON MY PAGE IN THE LIST OF GROUPS I BELONG TO. THIS IS A TRAP, A FULL-BLOWN CRIME.
Amor a Luna

You aren't going anywhere

G

Gorosei Informer

It is! :optimistic:

That photo was taken on our last excursion with the Bepo FC, we were- huh? :sus:
:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:
Post automatically merged:

The sign is preaching :handsup:
Oh god you actually agree!
:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::kobeha::arnoling::denzimote:

I DIDNT ASK TO GET INTO THIS CRAP. I DIDNT AUTHORIZE MY INCLUSION. YOU INCLUDED MY NAME BECAUSE YOU NEED IT, BECAUSE YOU LIVE OFF OF SUCKING UP REPUTATIONS AND THEN ASSASSINATING THEM. THERE'S NO 'LEAVE THE GROUP' LINK HERE, AND THIS GROUP DOESNT EVEN APPEAR ON MY PAGE IN THE LIST OF GROUPS I BELONG TO. THIS IS A TRAP, A FULL-BLOWN CRIME.

:saitahu::robinsweat::jinbewat::emohiyo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
well, no, Oda shows us that they need a lookout right from the start of egg head. Sunny is submerged by an attack because no one was keeping watch.

Oda shows us that they needed Bonney to realize the danger -> shows a need for the SH.

. Oda shows that they need a carpenter => introduces Franky. Oda shows that they need a helmsman => Jinbe

and right at this moment of this event, Oda shows us the rabbit barrel propeller which is clearly a reference to the position of lookout because barrelman = lookout.

and even as a support for Ussop. We saw in dressrosa that he needed a lookout (Viola) to guide him while he sniped.
I have to give mad props for this fella, this is perfect evidence for real
I'm getting excited, actual proof that the Straw Hats need a lookout/barrelman

This was always the case, the evidence of Carrot being a lookout is some of the strongest peice of evidence that she would join.

No other character in One piece was traveling with the SH and actively performed a role with them, unless you want to pretend Vivi acted as diplomat during her travels, Momo didn't do anything, Kinemon didn't do anything and Law didn't do anything and he's already a medic