What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I said it once and I'll say it again, the vast majority of Yamato "fans" were banwagoners who never cared about that character they just wanted a strong female to finally join, and Oda baited the fuck outta everyone lmao. And now they're for the most part inactive. Hell a lot of "fans" haven't touched their accounts since the end of Wano lmao. Says a lot no?

I said it once and I'll say it again, the vast majority of Yamato "fans" were banwagoners who never cared about that character they just wanted a strong female to finally join, and Oda baited the fuck outta everyone lmao. And now they're for the most part inactive. Hell a lot of "fans" haven't touched their accounts since the end of Wano lmao. Says a lot no?
Well, I like Yamato, but I also hoped she’d leave her unhealthy Oden’s obsession…

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I think I'd rather have carrot join tbh

Tho I personally consider Yamato apart of the crew she's just not traveling with them right now

I think I'd rather have carrot join tbh

Tho I personally consider Yamato apart of the crew she's just not traveling with them right now
Imo, I always felt Tama was more straw hat than Yamato. Yamato joined too late into the arc instead of being a part of it from the start or beforehand like other Straw Hat candidates and just kind of forced herself in, while Tama blended in naturally and had a far more compelling story, along with being the first person Luffy met in the arc. Luffy even promised to come back for Tama when she's older, and he might have to once the radicals in Wano find out she's a Kurozumi. The only issue is her weakness and age, but I guess Shinobu's DF and some asspull weapon or power-up might rectify that. :memehm: