What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Title: Explosive Furries: Carrot's Triumph with La Luna Conejo Blanco

[Scene: The chaotic battlefield in Wano. Kaido and his Beast Pirates are clashing with the Minks – Carrot, Bepo, and "SogeMink" (Pedro with the TNT Fruit, repeatedly exploding himself). Carrot is in her powerful Sulong form.]

Kaido: (frustrated) What is happening here?! How are we being overwhelmed by... furries?!

Carrot: (grinning) Ayyy, what's up Kaidoc? Didn't expect to see us, huh?

Bepo: (apologetic) I-I'm really sorry, Kaido! I didn't mean to cause all this trouble!

Kaido: (sarcastically) Oh, it's fine, Bepo! Just a little surprise to be chased by a bunch of talking animals!

SogeMink: (dramatic voice) Prepare to meet your fur-tastic demise, Kaido!

[The Minks launch a coordinated attack, using their unique animal abilities to outmaneuver the Beast Pirates.]

Kaido: (annoyed) You think you can defeat the mighty Kaido with your furry antics? This is absurd!

Carrot: (playful) Oh, come on, Kaidoc! Where's your sense of humor? We're just having some fun!

[SogeMink continues to create chaos by exploding himself repeatedly with his TNT Fruit, causing Kaido's crew to scatter in confusion.]

Kaido: (bewildered) What is that crazy Mink doing?!

Carrot: (laughing) That's Pedro! He ate the TNT Fruit, so now he's our explosive secret weapon!

Bepo: (joining the attack) Sorry, Kaido, but we can't let you cause more chaos!

Kaido: (grumbling) Why do I always have to deal with these bizarre situations?

[Carrot, in her majestic Sulong form, wields a barrel in her paws. She channels her energy, preparing for a powerful attack.]

Carrot: (determined) It's time to show you the might of the moonlit rabbit! La Luna Conejo Blanco!

[Carrot hurls the barrel at Kaido with incredible force, fueled by her Sulong form's enhanced strength and agility.]

Kaido: (surprised) What is this?!

[The barrel collides with Kaido, enveloping him in a flurry of moonlit energy. The attack momentarily disorients the Beast Pirate captain.]

Carrot: (confident) Surrender now, Kaido, or face the wrath of the full moon!

[Bepo and SogeMink join Carrot, their combined might overwhelming Kaido and his crew.]

Kaido: (defeated) Who would've thought the mighty Beast Pirates would be hounded by... furries.

Carrot: (playful) You should've been nicer to animals, Kaidoc!

Bepo: (victorious) The Minks are a force to be reckoned with!

SogeMink: (dramatic voice) Surrender now, or prepare for more furry explosions!

Kaido: (rolls eyes) This is just too ridiculous!

[As the Minks gain the upper hand, Kaido finally admits defeat, bringing an end to the humorous battle.]

Kaido: (grumbles) Fine, you win! But what is that Sulong power?

Carrot: (grinning) It's the power of the full moon, Kaidoc. You better remember it!

And thus, the day was won, and the Minks had their fun, proving that even in the midst of fierce battles, a bit of comical absurdity can make for a memorable adventure. Carrot's La Luna Conejo Blanco attack became a legendary tale, spreading far beyond the boundaries of Wano.

@Pot Goblin

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Title: Explosive Furries: Carrot's Triumph with La Luna Conejo Blanco

[Scene: The chaotic battlefield in Wano. Kaido and his Beast Pirates are clashing with the Minks – Carrot, Bepo, and "SogeMink" (Pedro with the TNT Fruit, repeatedly exploding himself). Carrot is in her powerful Sulong form.]

Kaido: (frustrated) What is happening here?! How are we being overwhelmed by... furries?!

Carrot: (grinning) Ayyy, what's up Kaidoc? Didn't expect to see us, huh?

Bepo: (apologetic) I-I'm really sorry, Kaido! I didn't mean to cause all this trouble!

Kaido: (sarcastically) Oh, it's fine, Bepo! Just a little surprise to be chased by a bunch of talking animals!

SogeMink: (dramatic voice) Prepare to meet your fur-tastic demise, Kaido!

[The Minks launch a coordinated attack, using their unique animal abilities to outmaneuver the Beast Pirates.]

Kaido: (annoyed) You think you can defeat the mighty Kaido with your furry antics? This is absurd!

Carrot: (playful) Oh, come on, Kaidoc! Where's your sense of humor? We're just having some fun!

[SogeMink continues to create chaos by exploding himself repeatedly with his TNT Fruit, causing Kaido's crew to scatter in confusion.]

Kaido: (bewildered) What is that crazy Mink doing?!

Carrot: (laughing) That's Pedro! He ate the TNT Fruit, so now he's our explosive secret weapon!

Bepo: (joining the attack) Sorry, Kaido, but we can't let you cause more chaos!

Kaido: (grumbling) Why do I always have to deal with these bizarre situations?

[Carrot, in her majestic Sulong form, wields a barrel in her paws. She channels her energy, preparing for a powerful attack.]

Carrot: (determined) It's time to show you the might of the moonlit rabbit! La Luna Conejo Blanco!

[Carrot hurls the barrel at Kaido with incredible force, fueled by her Sulong form's enhanced strength and agility.]

Kaido: (surprised) What is this?!

[The barrel collides with Kaido, enveloping him in a flurry of moonlit energy. The attack momentarily disorients the Beast Pirate captain.]

Carrot: (confident) Surrender now, Kaido, or face the wrath of the full moon!

[Bepo and SogeMink join Carrot, their combined might overwhelming Kaido and his crew.]

Kaido: (defeated) Who would've thought the mighty Beast Pirates would be hounded by... furries.

Carrot: (playful) You should've been nicer to animals, Kaidoc!

Bepo: (victorious) The Minks are a force to be reckoned with!

SogeMink: (dramatic voice) Surrender now, or prepare for more furry explosions!

Kaido: (rolls eyes) This is just too ridiculous!

[As the Minks gain the upper hand, Kaido finally admits defeat, bringing an end to the humorous battle.]

Kaido: (grumbles) Fine, you win! But what is that Sulong power?

Carrot: (grinning) It's the power of the full moon, Kaidoc. You better remember it!

And thus, the day was won, and the Minks had their fun, proving that even in the midst of fierce battles, a bit of comical absurdity can make for a memorable adventure. Carrot's La Luna Conejo Blanco attack became a legendary tale, spreading far beyond the boundaries of Wano.

@Pot Goblin
Anytime Pedro is mentioned in these he blows up
:parkcry: