What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

All according to plan
:pepebusi:
@Mr. Reloaded @CoC: Color of Clowns @Bepo D. Bear

Title: "One Piece Note: The Saga of Pot Goblin Light Yamagi Kira"

[Scene: A dimly lit room. Pot Goblin, dressed in a school uniform, is hunched over a desk with a notebook in front of him. The notebook is labeled "Oda's Draft Notes for One Piece." He's talking to Ryukloaded, a mischievous-looking creature with a penchant for chaos.]

Pot Goblin (whispering): Ryukloaded, you've really outdone yourself this time. With this Death Note... I mean, One Piece Note, I can manipulate the future of the One Piece world!

Ryukloaded (smirking): You know, Pot, you're one twisted potato. Just remember, there are consequences to using that notebook.

[Pot Goblin begins writing in the notebook with a sinister grin.]

Pot Goblin (writing): "Carrot will join the Strawhats after Wano, and Yamato will not."

[Cut to the world of One Piece, where events start to unfold.]

[Scene: Wano, the Straw Hat Pirates are in the middle of a fierce battle.]

Carrot: Luffy, I want to join your crew and become a Straw Hat!

Luffy: Sure thing, Carrot! Welcome aboard!

[Carrot gleefully joins the crew, all according to Pot Goblin's plan.]

[Scene: Detective L, a brilliant detective and a die-hard Yamato fan, is investigating the mysterious "Karrot Kira."]

Detective L (grumbling): I can't believe someone is spreading these lies about Yamato not joining the Strawhats. I won't rest until I uncover the truth!

[Back in Pot Goblin's lair...]

Pot Goblin (cackling): All according to Carrot Keikaku! Now, let's keep the propaganda flowing.

[Pot Goblin continues writing in the notebook, spreading rumors about Yamato's alleged disinterest in joining the Strawhats.]

[Scene: Detective L is gathering evidence.]

Detective L: I've tracked down the source of these rumors. It all points to a certain "Pot Goblin Light Yamagi Kira."

[Detective L confronts Pot Goblin, who is sitting in a dark room surrounded by stacks of One Piece manga.]

Detective L: You won't get away with this, Pot Goblin!

Pot Goblin (smirking): Oh, Detective L, you're too late. The fate of Yamato and Carrot has already been sealed!

[As Detective L lunges at Pot Goblin, Ryukloaded intervenes, creating chaos and distracting Detective L.]

Ryukloaded: Looks like the game is over for you, Detective L!

[Pot Goblin escapes, leaving Detective L frustrated.]

[Scene: Back with the Straw Hat Pirates, Carrot is happily settling into her new role.]

Carrot: Thanks, Luffy! I can't wait for all the adventures we'll have together!

[Meanwhile, Yamato is seen in Wano, longing for the Straw Hat crew.]

Yamato: Why won't they accept me? I want to join their crew too!

[Back to Pot Goblin's lair...]

Pot Goblin (victorious): Another victory for Pot Goblin Light Yamagi Kira! Now, let's see what other mischief we can get into in the world of One Piece.

[The parody continues with Pot Goblin using the One Piece Note to create even more hilarious and chaotic situations in the One Piece world, all while Detective L continues his relentless pursuit of "Karrot Kira" and the truth about Yamato.]

[End of the parody script.]

Well yes ;)

This is how I imagine @Pot Goblin , @Shimotsuki Ghostly, and @Bepo D. Bear (even though he says he's a bear, we know he is a bunny at heart!) during the club sessions:

But worry not, you're not alone, here are @opisamd, @Admiral Maynard, @Warback and @CoC: Color of Clowns joining the party!

And here's the rest of the gang:

And if you're a lost little bunny, @Mr. Reloaded ....

You're always welcome back, we spread love and bunnydom!

(Except that @Peroroncino is a capybara)

(Yes, I ate THAT carrot cake, this is me asking a fellow club member for directions)