What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
Well yes ;)

This is how I imagine @Pot Goblin , @Shimotsuki Ghostly, and @Bepo D. Bear (even though he says he's a bear, we know he is a bunny at heart!) during the club sessions:

But worry not, you're not alone, here are @opisamd, @Admiral Maynard, @Warback and @CoC: Color of Clowns joining the party!

And here's the rest of the gang:

And if you're a lost little bunny, @Mr. Reloaded ....

You're always welcome back, we spread love and bunnydom!

(Except that @Peroroncino is a capybara)

(Yes, I ate THAT carrot cake, this is me asking a fellow club member for directions)
😘

G

Gorosei Informer

Well yes ;)

This is how I imagine @Pot Goblin , @Shimotsuki Ghostly, and @Bepo D. Bear (even though he says he's a bear, we know he is a bunny at heart!) during the club sessions:

But worry not, you're not alone, here are @opisamd, @Admiral Maynard, @Warback and @CoC: Color of Clowns joining the party!

(Except that @Peroroncino is a capybara)

(Yes, I ate THAT carrot cake, this is me asking a fellow club member for directions)
:amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::blush::blush::blush::blush::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

I'm flattered and those pics are insanely adorable too, tyvm!

It's kinda crazy how vegetal-sama was 8th in a world popularity poll and like top 24 in panel apareances, chapters, volume covers, etc and she didn't get a goodbye scene.

I'm not sure what to make of it one year later, it doesn't feel like bad writing and i'm not sure if it's foreshadowing it's so weird.

I almost wished she got the Kid treatment, just BAM you're done.

It's kinda crazy how vegetal-sama was 8th in a world popularity poll and like top 24 in panel apareances, chapters, volume covers, etc and she didn't get a goodbye scene.

I'm not sure what to make of it one year later, it doesn't feel like bad writing and i'm not sure if it's foreshadowing it's so weird.

I almost wished she got the Kid treatment, just BAM you're done.
Stay strong.

Oda is still cooking the rabbit stew.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
That is not nice! @Bepo D. Bear , we gotta tighten the security, those dolphins are going wild!
Got it! Security forces have been doubled! :king:

Let the dolphins cook :pepecorn:
You wanting to let the dolphins cook is how we even ended up in this situation :pepeshit:

@Bepo D. Bear (even though he says he's a bear, we know he is a bunny at heart!) during the club sessions:

Where do you know that my bear-brain is actually thinking about bunnys all day? :emohiyo:

We're that many bunnies already! :shocking:

Yes @Mr. Reloaded, it'll be a cold winter, youre always welcome here :owo: :blobevil:

:pepebusi:

Try our new special edition carrot cake as well :optimistic:

Finally a place to talk about what happened to Zepo :pepecry: