What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
Hot take... what if the minks never had electro until 2 years ago? They could always go Sulong before that, but one day they mysteriously found themselves with electric powers after a mysterious explosion occurred on the moon 2 years ago and the moon suddenly became brighter after that, as if charged by electricity? Gee... makes you think.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Hot take... what if the minks never had electro until 2 years ago? They could always go Sulong before that, but one day they mysteriously found themselves with electric powers after a mysterious explosion occurred on the moon 2 years ago and the moon suddenly became brighter after that, as if charged by electricity? Gee... makes you think.
@CoC: Color of Clowns this is more up your alley :endthis:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Based on Enel's Cover Series I think this is the Moon Alien Pirate people blowing shit up on the Moon (possibly accidentally).

This is a flashback in Enel's Cover Series, so, it happened before Enel got there. The robot dude he meets went to the moon to figure out who blew the stuff up, and, yeah, was probably these guys.

To this day

I still think the Space Pirates are some of the weirdest things we've seen in the series, WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS???

Is there just some giant space war happening in One Piece we don't know about? Like, these dudes have a spaceship??? Where did they get it? They look like animal/cyborg humans.

Did Dr. Vegapunk's freaking past life build these guys? Ugh... Vegapunk is known for making weird cyborg animal hybrids.

If I had to guess what Electro is, I'd say it's Life Return/Seimei Kikan being used to conduct the natural electrical flow in living beings, that is amplified by the Minks generating static electricity with their fur.

Clouds are fluffy, they make lightning. Minks are fluffy... they make lightning.

Clouds and Minks are also sexy, look how many chicks dig Cloud from FF7
Post automatically merged:

The Enel Cover Series is a treasure trove of all the weirdest stuff in One Piece jam-packed into Enel dicking around on the moon

Based on Enel's Cover Series I think this is the Moon Alien Pirate people blowing shit up on the Moon (possibly accidentally).

This is a flashback in Enel's Cover Series, so, it happened before Enel got there. The robot dude he meets went to the moon to figure out who blew the stuff up, and, yeah, was probably these guys.

To this day

I still think the Space Pirates are some of the weirdest things we've seen in the series, WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS???

Is there just some giant space war happening in One Piece we don't know about? Like, these dudes have a spaceship??? Where did they get it? They look like animal/cyborg humans.

Did Dr. Vegapunk's freaking past life build these guys? Ugh... Vegapunk is known for making weird cyborg animal hybrids.

If I had to guess what Electro is, I'd say it's Life Return/Seimei Kikan being used to conduct the natural electrical flow in living beings, that is amplified by the Minks generating static electricity with their fur.

Clouds are fluffy, they make lightning. Minks are fluffy... they make lightning.

Clouds and Minks are also sexy, look how many chicks dig Cloud from FF7
Post automatically merged:

The Enel Cover Series is a treasure trove of all the weirdest stuff in One Piece jam-packed into Enel dicking around on the moon
To be frank, I just assumed Enel recharging the ancient city and making the moon his new kingdom made the moon infused with his logia energy which then had an after-effect on the Minks, giving them electro because devil fruit logic. @Borasey79 your thoughts?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I mean it's certainly not sure given that theres literal mink kids using Electro, i highly doubt they got Elextro in the last 2 years and are proficient with it, it's also stated the Minks are born with it and have the innate ability to use it
Oooh, I think you're right.

Also Sulong has clearly been a thing for a long time, and is heavily Electro based.

Oooh, I think you're right.

Also Sulong has clearly been a thing for a long time, and is heavily Electro based.
I mean it's certainly not sure given that theres literal mink kids using Electro, i highly doubt they got Elextro in the last 2 years and are proficient with it, it's also stated the Minks are born with it and have the innate ability to use it
True but like I said before, Sulong was probably always there, but it was that connection to the moon and Enel's arrival which granted them Electro. And iirc they did say all minks could use electro but in regards to little Minks, they said all mink children are natural born fighters.