What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
@Mr. Reloaded pulled a Helen of Troy and said @Joe D. Olphin is his best frienden, while he already had @Bepo D. Bear as his best friend, and you know with the superlatives, there's only one best friend, you know what I mean? Now both bears and dolphins are losing their shit over a reporter who probably makes a shitload of money now :carrocorn:
@Mr. Reloaded look, i found childhood picturen of us from long time ago :)

Oh i needen this!! Why we dolphínes have to suffer, why?? When i wear shirt everybody will know that we are poor animals and they all wante to be our frienden then.. Do they have shirt in my size??

@ThatGuy begins his assault on Greece in retaliation to his arrest last month. Several buildings set ablaze Friday morning with hundreds feared dead. The fires spread into the forest where over 300 bears are said to reside

All feared dead.​

Good work my guyfrienden, good work :kobeha:

How you like this @Bepo D. Bear? :)

The dolphins issued this statement

Oh i look good in camera :)

Manhunt ensues

Manhunt for @ThatGuy continues.
Several dozen spotted sightings of the suspect have been reported. He was said to have been seen wearing a Dolphin tee-shirt, holding a bottle of Ouzo and a teddy bear :risicheck:

Suspect is also said to be armed with 2 hand pistols strapped to both his legs!

In regards to the war

The orcas have arrived to assist the bears!

They implanted an electrical bomb in a known nesting river of the dolphins killing a total of 500 of them!

The bears released a statement over the massacre

The dolphins in a fit of rage turn their anger towards an uninvolved party the Capybaras dropping a newly developed nuclear device on one of their known breeding grounds. Killing 200 Capy's :josad: 100 bear bros were also caught in the blast.

The dolphins release a statement over the attacks

More news as it comes!