What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
My favorite thing about Carrot is that she represents what I love about One Piece: a feeling of adventure.

Carrot wanted to explore the world, and see new places. I can understand that. I still hope Carrot gets to see Elbaf.
Crazy how neko and Inu basically said

Fuck yo dream you're king now

My favorite thing about Carrot is that she represents what I love about One Piece: a feeling of adventure.

Carrot wanted to explore the world, and see new places. I can understand that. I still hope Carrot gets to see Elbaf.
That's partly why I wanted her to come along. She was a brand new set of eyes who was unfamiliar to the weirdness of the world, and could've served as a good re-introduction of sorts to the series for younger fans considering that she's still just a kid compared to the other Straw Hats. Her presence also made the Straw Hats feel like a family unit again instead of just flanderized joke characters and it would've been another good chance for Oda to do a bit of recap by having Carrot learn about their adventures but with a comical twist as Carrot imagines their adventures incorrectly and in a goofy bishonen style.

She missed her opportunity. She should've shown that feeling during the pre-timeskip. Now there's no time for adventuring left, only world problem-solving.
She could get a big telescope, though, and observe the various islands from afar as Zunesha roams about.