What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
My favorite thing about Carrot is that she represents what I love about One Piece: a feeling of adventure.

Carrot wanted to explore the world, and see new places. I can understand that. I still hope Carrot gets to see Elbaf.
that's why I like her too. And also why I think Carrot was a kind of Yamato prototype
Elbaf will be so much fun. Crazy to think how long that arc has been being set up. I wonder what weird ties to Little Garden Oda will pull?
Usopp will finally get character development on 1 panel, the rest will be Nika prophecy wank

Yes Ussop will get character development just as Franky got in Egghead .

It's totally not going to be another Goofy/N-word God centric arc again :usosmug:

Sun wank incoming. I can only pray Carrot and Zunesha are even allowed to appear.:chirstsad:

Tbh people shouldn't be too hopeful about Usopp getting any focus in Elbaf considering how much his character has regressed since they left Fishman Island. The best he will probably get is a scene like Franky's where goes full fanboy over all the giants, then later helps out some giants during the inevitable Nika vs whoever fight after they've sufficiently wanked Mr. Sun enough. I hope I'm proven wrong, but considering an arc about technology centered around Franky's idol didn't involve any focus on Franky beyond him being impressed and saving Luffy, I'm not expecting much. FFS Oda had to make Franky's main opponent this arc Vice Admiral Dick-Chin. Chopper also deserved a bit of attention since previously they made a big deal about Vegapunk's extensive medical research.

Best case scenario is if Oda claims that Vegapunk totally taught Franky and Chopper stuff offscreen in a later arc or in sbs even if it doesn't make sense.

Sun wank incoming. I can only pray Carrot and Zunesha are even allowed to appear.:chirstsad:

Tbh people shouldn't be too hopeful about Usopp getting any focus in Elbaf considering how much his character has regressed since they left Fishman Island. The best he will probably get is a scene like Franky's where goes full fanboy over all the giants, then later helps out some giants during the inevitable Nika vs whoever fight after they've sufficiently wanked Mr. Sun enough. I hope I'm proven wrong, but considering an arc about technology centered around Franky's idol didn't involve any focus on Franky beyond him being impressed and saving Luffy, I'm not expecting much. FFS Oda had to make Franky's main opponent this arc Vice Admiral Dick-Chin. Chopper also deserved a bit of attention since previously they made a big deal about Vegapunk's extensive medical research.

Best case scenario is if Oda claims that Vegapunk totally taught Franky and Chopper stuff offscreen in a later arc or in sbs even if it doesn't make sense.
Usopp, Franky, Chopper and whatever version of VP survives EH will cozy up on an Elbaf tree branch (while the other, better SHs explore the giant kingdom), where Apple Head will share his research with them, allowing for the proper PUs in marksmanship, cybernetics, and medicine.

Usopp, Franky, Chopper and whatever version of VP survives EH will cozy up on an Elbaf tree branch (while the other, better SHs explore the giant kingdom), where Apple Head will share his research with them, allowing for the proper PUs in marksmanship, cybernetics, and medicine.
Gosh I hope so. :josad:
Atlas and Lilith are the only ones left, unless Edison somehow survived which I hope is the case since that one mean one Vegapunk teacher each for Franky, Chopper and Usopp.

Gosh I hope so. :josad:
Atlas and Lilith are the only ones left, unless Edison somehow survived which I hope is the case since that one mean one Vegapunk teacher each for Franky, Chopper and Usopp.
Uso-Fran-Chopper could as well just take the brain-in-a-jar with them, which would somewhat justify VP doing nothing useful, other than sharing intel, since he'd have no body to do stuff with.
Bad Girl Lilith could join the BBs, Atlas end up with the CG, and York with the Gorosei, so all the factions have the same level of knowledge necessary to proceed to the OP.

While its true that Usopp might not have been prepared for something in Elbaf, what Oda did prepared and promised us is a reunion between him and his father. And my guess is that this reunion will shake Usopp's pride. This reunion might happen on Elbaf or later on Laughtale so Elbaf might be just a setup for Usopp.

As for Carrot, with the world sinking down, Zunisha might be one of the only refuge for people as I don't think he will be impacted by a flood. That's if we consider the flood to be the reason why Islands will sink. So Carrot will most likely come back :)