Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
CONEJO BLANCO MYTHOLOGY

BOOK 1: GENESIS

POT GOBLIN (THE-THING-IN-ITSELF)

Pot goblin split himself in 3 deities: (1) Mr. Reloaded; (2) CoC: Color of Clowns; (3) Joe D. Olphin
- Mr. Reloaded is the god of chaos, he is the first being;
- CoC: Color of Clowns is the god of unity, he is the opposite of chaos, that means he is the order
- Joe D. Olphin came after these two, he is omnipotent and omniscient. He is the god who created the universe mixing the chaos and the order.

Joe D. Olphin then give birth to two sons, but only one of the them should rule the universe. The first son is Pringles (the good), he is the favorite son of Joe and he is the one who has the best capacities to reign the universe. His other son is complete different of Pringles, he is evil and he has no qualification to rule anything, the name of this son is MonsterZoro.
Pringles and MonsterZoro fought for over 10¹¹¹¹¹¹¹¹¹ eons. After the fight Pringles defeated MonsterZoro and sent him to the abyss of the world. Pringles reign the universe and he is known as god, while MonsterZoro reigns the hell and he is known as satan.

@Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @CoC: Color of Clowns @Pringles

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

CONEJO BLANCO MYTHOLOGY

BOOK 1: GENESIS

POT GOBLIN (THE-THING-IN-ITSELF)

Pot goblin split himself in 3 deities: (1) Mr. Reloaded; (2) CoC: Color of Clowns; (3) Joe D. Olphin
- Mr. Reloaded is the god of chaos, he is the first being;
- CoC: Color of Clowns is the god of unity, he is the opposite of chaos, that means he is the order
- Joe D. Olphin came after these two, he is omnipotent and omniscient. He is the god who created the universe mixing the chaos and the order.

Joe D. Olphin then give birth to two sons, but only one of the them should rule the universe. The first son is Pringles (the good), he is the favorite son of Joe and he is the one who has the best capacities to reign the universe. His other son is complete different of Pringles, he is evil and he has no qualification to rule anything, the name of this son is MonsterZoro.
Pringles and MonsterZoro fought for over 10¹¹¹¹¹¹¹¹¹ eons. After the fight Pringles defeated MonsterZoro and sent him to the abyss of the world. Pringles reign the universe and he is known as god, while MonsterZoro reigns the hell and he is known as satan.

@Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @CoC: Color of Clowns @Pringles
:snoopy::crazwhat::watchout::hohoho:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
I'm sorry...

Just give me a bit time and more batcookies and I'll change it back :smoothy:

Here you go fam. Bat milk and cookies for everyone.
Get well soon!
Post automatically merged:

Why are you wearing puppy Zoro? I forgot
Probably because its adorable. What more reason could you possibly need?