Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
@Mr. Reloaded Does your organization have internships? I am 100% trustworthy and highly skilled, like eating carrots lettuce greens dandelions uhhh kale and rabbit stew, and definitely won't not not refrain from not leaving sometime in the future.

Here is my resume of previous activities:
Very impressive resume 😈

When can you start? :sadgrin:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Stussy is only like 3 years old at most. Buckingham Carrot is no more.
:kobeha:
Stussy is at least 24 (24 years ago is when MADS disbanded).

Vegapunk to the crew regarding Stussy: "Her loyalty to me was kept secret even after she spent 20 years as one of their ages."

Ever since I made my own clones in my writing I'm super cautious about simping for clones, biological age, mental age, and chronological age are all VERY different things and cloning fucks with all three of them.

Stussy's at least 20, probably a decent amount older. There's also this from the Tea Party:

Stussy: "Pudding looks so beautiful... She reminds me of a younger me..."
Du Feld to Stussy: "How many decades ago?"

Considering that Stussy was the first successful clone (Weevil maybe as unsuccessful clone?) produced by MADS, she's probably older than younger.

Stussy has had plenty of time to make Carrot.

Vegapunk to the crew regarding Stussy: "Her loyalty to me was kept secret even after she spent 20 years as one of their ages."

Ever since I made my own clones in my writing I'm super cautious about simping for clones, biological age, mental age, and chronological age are all VERY different things and cloning fucks with all three of them.

Stussy's at least 20, probably a decent amount older. There's also this from the Tea Party:

Considering that Stussy was the first successful clone (Weevil maybe as unsuccessful clone?) produced by MADS, she's probably older than younger.

Me to Carrot's father

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Ugh I wish there was some hope of Stussy joining.

Literally the most interesting female character Oda's put in the series in WHO KNOWS HOW LONG and I just know she's not going to get the screentime she deserves. Stussy is one of those characters that just adds something to every scene she's in.

Fuck Lucci for sidelining Stussy just so he could stall Zoro for a whole volume, god fucking damn it.

Brought receipts, you're really into this theory...
:handsup:

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎

I always liked trying to theorize character ages in OP based on their design or limited history. Oda loves doing flashbacks that are either 20 or 30+ years ago (but very little past 40 for now). That got me thinking on when MADs was formed which would be in the classic "at least 33 years ago" type of deal. You can use Vegapunk (65) as a good metric to see how he aged and his brain becoming bigger over the years.
A lot of evidence is suggesting that Mrs. Buckin went the science route after whatever drama she had with Newgate on Rocks ship. We should consider what kind of personality she had back then and if she was always this gold digger/freeloader. If she was manipulative then Newgate may have dumped her because the relationship either wasn't genuine or couldn't work out. Good opportunity for a sad backstory.
Then we've got Weevil who has all the weird stiches + his personality and theories associated with being artificially created, which is still very much possible. There needs to be enough time both for their formation and for Mrs. Buckin age to play out (she's 76). 76 - 33 = 44 years old. Give or take, if MADs formed in the post-rocks dissolution era then we gotta give some leeway.

76 (Mrs. Buckin age) - 38 (God Valley) = 38 years old. So the first successful clone, not accounting for any failures, should be between 38 - 44 years old give or take. This is if the clone is counted from the time it was created as its "birth".

Small little thing to add, MADs dissolving 24 years ago works out in the timeline because we have a silhouette of Queen being in the Beast Pirates when Moria attacked Kaido 23 years ago.