Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
Once upon a time there was a poor child who had no father and no mother and everything was dead and there was no one left in the world. Everything was dead, and she went searching day and night. And as there was no one on Earth any more, she wanted to go up to heaven, and the moon looked at her in such a friendly manner, and when she finally came to the moon it was only a piece of rotten wood, and then she went to the sun and when she got there it was only a wilted sunflower and when she came to the stars they were just little golden mosquitoes stuck there like when the red-backed shrike sticks them on the blackthorn. And when she wanted to return to Earth the Earth was an overturned haven and she was all alone. And she sat down and cried and she sits there still and is all alone.

Once upon a time there was a poor child who had no father and no mother and everything was dead and there was no one left in the world. Everything was dead, and she went searching day and night. And as there was no one on Earth any more, she wanted to go up to heaven, and the moon looked at her in such a friendly manner, and when she finally came to the moon it was only a piece of rotten wood, and then she went to the sun and when she got there it was only a wilted sunflower and when she came to the stars they were just little golden mosquitoes stuck there like when the red-backed shrike sticks them on the blackthorn. And when she wanted to return to Earth the Earth was an overturned haven and she was all alone. And she sat down and cried and she sits there still and is all alone.
Anyway, saddest tale I ever read

ill tell you something sadder:

there once was a boy eating a grilled cheese.

It was cold
Post automatically merged:

i got vanilla and cream mixed up

big whoop

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
What is Blaze the Cat's age?

Blaze the Cat, a character featured in Sonic Universe, has an age of 14.

https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Blaze_the_Cat
:ronalugh:

Blaze is awesome though, first appeared in Sonic Rush IIRC, really fun and thrilling game, truly felt like an ultimate Sonic game and the way it used the 2 screens of the DS and the sensation of speed and all that fire and dashing effects were so good and so on. Sonic Rush Adventure was great too. The "true Sonic 4 and 5" in a way.

Vanilla is an absolute hottie and is of legal age most importantly, being 32 and a Conejo too ofc! @Pot Goblin

:beanmean:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
What is Blaze the Cat's age?

Blaze the Cat, a character featured in Sonic Universe, has an age of 14.

https://characters.fandom.com/wiki/Blaze_the_Cat
:ronalugh:

Blaze is awesome though, first appeared in Sonic Rush IIRC, really fun and thrilling game, truly felt like an ultimate Sonic game and the way it used the 2 screens of the DS and the sensation of speed and all that fire and dashing effects were so good and so on. Sonic Rush Adventure was great too. The "true Sonic 4 and 5" in a way.

Vanilla is an absolute hottie and is of legal age most importantly, being 32 and a Conejo too ofc! @Pot Goblin

:beanmean:
Now I'm scared to look up if my Sonic Waifu is legal

None of you will ever take Eggman away from me

Shadow, Eggman's wife: I won't let any of these hoes come between us

Every time I see his laser piss hit the moon, I wish I was the moon