Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
Conejo witchhunt

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

Greetings family. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I wanted to congratulate everyone on the success of phase 1 of the destruction of this thread, and with that success comes phase 2. It's time to remove those in power and begin the final stages of the family's take over. Never again with rabbit bros stink up the forums with their "armour a somethings"

Today I come to you with the new bounties in toe. If you can convince these individuals to turn themselves into the family, you will be rewarded with a promotion and of course the bounty reward paid in full.

Their leader @Pot Goblin

The most degenerate of them all @Logiko

@MonochromeYoru : 5 Billion
@Warback : 4.5 Billion
@Unlimited Rulebook limited Rulebook; 4.032 Billion

Happy hunting!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I wanted to congratulate everyone on the success of phase 1 of the destruction of this thread, and with that success comes phase 2. It's time to remove those in power and begin the final stages of the family's take over. Never again with rabbit bros stink up the forums with their "armour a somethings"

Today I come to you with the new bounties in toe. If you can convince these individuals to turn themselves into the family, you will be rewarded with a promotion and of course the bounty reward paid in full.

Their leader @Pot Goblin

Happy hunting!

:carrocorn:

Their leader @Pot Goblin

Happy hunting!

@MonochromeYoru furry

Their leader @Pot Goblin

Happy hunting!

@MonochromeYoru et tu, Furriutus?:snoopy: