Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
What kind of thread title is this?????
I just wanted the people to know that title was entirely @CoC: Color of Clowns's doing.

We do not endorse degeneracy of any kind in the club, and we are seeking help for the poor furry as we speak. I ask that we all come together in prayer for CoC's hopeful speedy recovery.

Thank you and have a blessed rest of your weekend :sweat:

I just wanted the people to know that title was entirely @CoC: Color of Clowns's doing.

We do not endorse degeneracy of any kind in the club, and we are seeking help for the poor furry as we speak. I ask that we all come together in prayer for CoC's hopeful speedy recovery.

Genuinely I’m shocked CoCs main sonic girl wasn’t Sally Acorn

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

Recover? Oh, yeah, I'm ready to go again, where are the Minks at?

What? What do you mean "behavioral therapy to leave the woods and return to human society"? Is that some kind of roleplay?

Ever since she left me to chase after the milkman, things just haven't been the same

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Recover? Oh, yeah, I'm ready to go again, where are the Minks at?

What? What do you mean "behavioral therapy to leave the woods and return to human society"? Is that some kind of roleplay?

Ever since she left me to chase after the milkman, things just haven't been the same
@Akai2 this is mostly your fault btw, come fix him lmao
Your honor my comment had harmless intentions and the club chose to interpret it lewdly.

Also @Flower's the furry not me 🤫