Powers & Abilities Conquerors coating/infusion >>> advcoc

I don't think ACoC is confusing. ACoA it is since some believe Ryou is ACoA and I just consider Internal Damage as ACoA.
CoA is the most confusing one because it has more levels to it. The invisible type being the weakest then the usual hardening(black) then Ryou/barrier which is flowing the haki outward lastly and the strongest internal destruction/damage.

on topic I’ll not change advCoC cuz it’s easier and faster to write.

H

Herrera95

CoA is the most confusing one because it has more levels to it. The invisible type being the weakest then the usual hardening(black) then Ryou/barrier which is flowing the haki outward lastly and the strongest internal destruction/damage.

The confuse is on your headcannon. Just read the manga where Rayleigh explains and will be easy to understand.

Haki is invisible. Invisible haki and hardening are the same shit.

Ryou is just different application of basic haki as I see. Luffy didn't knew how to use it because he is not a weapon user like everybody else that are using it.

Internal Damage is truly the advanced armament stated by Hyogoro and only Luffy and Rayleigh can do it.

Zoro the same way he can infuse his sword slashes with armament to make them stronger aka shi shishisonson vs normal shishisonson he can now do the same with conquerors in koh. All hes doing is infusing his slashes with conquerors and armament
Zoro can't coat himself or his blade in conqueror's Haki because if he could he would '' not touch '' King, but he did end up clashing and connecting Blade to Blade..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yea it should be called Conquerors coating or infusion.
They're making what's already existing multiple times stronger using CoC & CoA.

Luffy for example has to use Roc to go toe to toe with Base Yamato.
But with CoC infusion & especially internal penetration, he can do much more to Kaidou even in base, than Yamato in Hybrid can do with Ryou + CoC infusion.

A swordsman with super potent CoC is also same thing. They are making what's existing already multiple times more powerful with CoC.

Last edited:

Fair enough its more so armament being the issue more so than conquerors. Especially with people wanting to still use the term ryou post wano for some reason making it even more confusing
When it comes to armament there's
  1. Invisible
  2. Hardening
  3. Barrier
  4. Penetration
I think its good to differentiate them when talking about them

Like nobody says advanced observation when talking about future sight because just sayin future sight makes it alot more clear. Plus there are likley other forms advanced forms of different observation skills

If people just accepted conquerors infusion or coating is just a power boost to your already existing attacks would make things alot more simple

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am petty sure everyone knows this, and when people use the term advCoC, they're just referring to CoC coating. Also, it's common knowledge that Yamato's attacks are generally weaker than Luffy's and Zoro's. They have stronger attacks than her even when they don't have CoC coating.