Powers & Abilities Conquerors Haki indications

By now yall must be tired of seeing this same Sanji/Luffy CoC thingy....

I mean it must mean something...but we move...

Anyways I thought Zoro did something similar to that with Asura...

However apparently the Kanjis are slightly different to mean something else....here is what my friend Puck has to say about this....when compared the Luffy/Sanji panels to the Zoro

Shoutout to @PuckTheGreat btw

So he says the Zoro kanji is different in a way, and more akin to the impact of blades. I then asked about another Zoro moment, with Kanji's similar to Shanks...

I got similar translation as the Luffy/Sanji panel....

So now could Stare/Glare = CoC ? Maybe not entirely, there is a thing it needs for it to be a CoC Stare in my opinion.

That is Lines protruding from the eyes....

Many times in the series their have been glares....but most don't protrude lines from the eyes. For example....

Usually lines coming from the eyes is always basic usage of CoC glares....examples

Of course these examples are to do with CoC stares, and not every CoC usage comes out of the eyes...Some come out with screams like Meme or in clashes.

And for why lines didn't protrude for Shanks.....well it's early OP, so Oda didnt think about it then....

So in my opinion Glare/Stare Kanji, with lines protruding from your eyes....is probably showing CoC.

So in my opinion yes, Zoro and Sanji fit the bill

So Zoro probably used CoC to tame Enma...

I could be wrong, but eh....why not make the thread.

Honestly now, i dont give a fuck about CoC, not when even trashkuri has it. But this is starting to smell like desperation...And whats funny is that his kind of debates didnt realy exist until Zoro was confirmed to having it, before that i have seen a lot of sanjistans laughing about people saying Zoro had/would unlock it.........How the tables have turned.......
:mihugh:

Honestly now, i dont give a fuck about CoC, not when even trashkuri has it. But this is starting to smell like desperation...And whats funny is that his kind of debates didnt realy exist until Zoro was confirmed to having it, before that i have seen a lot of you sanjistans laughing about people saying Zoro had/would unlock it.........How the tables have turned.......
:mihugh:
Not really. There were many Sanji CoC threads....since the beggining of CoC being a thing...

I personally didn't believe any SH would get CoC. I thought it was a Luffy hypetool. So it wasn't only a Zoro thing. Any SH getting CoC, would be enough indication for me to believe Sanji would get CoC.

CoC is not a joke:

The Conqueror role fits Zoro very nicely.

Supreme King / Ruler, this fits Zoro's aspirations very properly.

Or for example Boa aspired to become the Snake Princess, Sengoku Fleet Admiral and so many other intriguing examples to be spotted, like Doffy's ambition.

Even Whitebeard's ambition was superlative despite not seeming so at first sight.

]All of this was in some sort destined in that CoC is a newborn feature and it just awakens later but still newborn-like nonetheless.

In Sanji's case, I think he probably lacks the right gist to show to constitute one. That "divine" spark