Powers & Abilities Conquerors haki(part 1)

Why do certain characters have it and certain characters do not. You're probably thinking they were born with it through genetics but that's obviously false since only katakuri amongst the rest of his siblings have it. Then you ask yourself what makes katakuri a conqueror compare to the rest of them? Mindset or in other words having a kingly disposition.

Now you're asking what I mean by this? Certain characters with conquerors haki have a certain mindset similar towards each other despite all having different personalities. What we know is that haki is basically willpower right? So when it comes down to conquerors haki it's the indomitable will to stand above one's goal or conviction without back down or backing out of it. A kingly disposition if you will.

So what I am getting at is those with conquerors haki has a kingly disposition to stand above others which operates from one's mindset to said character meaning those with strong attitudes. It has nothing to do with one's power or being a leader of any position it's all about attitude and how they present themselves.

They are simply Fated to become "World Guardians"
Remember Chaka & Pell who were seen as Deity Guardians of Arabasta?
Entire World also has Deity Guardians & they are gifted with Haoshoku Haki

There are only 20 Users at a time imo
Meaning they are indeed Inherited, it's just not through Genetics
They are simply chosen by Fate, they are chosen based on how much they resemble the Original Users

In other words, long time ago, there were 20 Warriors who stood out from the rest, thanks to their Courage & Will
Since this is entire World we are talking about, it means there was once a World Ending Threat & only 20 Warriors dared to try & stop it
And apparently their Courage was rewarded with Haoshoku Haki

Obviously the Lore is much more complicated than this, but apparently, CoC is inherited by those who also Inherited the Will of One of those Original 20 Warriors, so for example:

One of Ancient Warriors decided to join the Fight against that World Threat for the sake of Kuja
And another one did for the sake of Gold & lot of Treasures
And another one did it in the name of Family, and so on

So basically there were Ancient People who really resembled Luffy, Zoro, Shanks, Chinjao, Hancock, Katakuri ... etc
And imagine they existed in an Era where there was no DFs, they would obviously be the ones meant to Rule the World
In other words, it's like Current CoC Users are the ones who are supposed to Rule instead of those 20 CD Families

It's only natural that they show Qualities of Kings or Leaders, Courage & Will to stand above others, cuz it's their Nature, but it's not what made them who they are cuz they aren't exclusively who possess such Treats

No that's exactly what he is doing.
- I want to have a family
- I want to be free
- I want to protect my family
- I want to make someone else the Pirate King
- I just want Money
etc.

People try to create this narrative of a character having to be a ''Leader or the need of a big dream'' etc. in order to have CoC, but it's simply not true. The examples above show exactly that. There are no ''rules'' or a ''pattern'' to when a character can have CoC or not.

I want to have a family
- I want to be free
- I want to protect my family
- I want to make someone else the Pirate King
- I just want Money
etc.
It has nothing to do with one's goal but the mindset of the individual.
People try to create this narrative of a character having to be a ''Leader or the need of a big dream'' etc. in order to have CoC, but it's simply not true.
yeah I know did you not read my post?

The examples above show exactly that. There are no ''rules'' or a ''pattern'' to when a character can have CoC or not.
there is your just not looking deep enough.

They're chosen by the heaven/destiny/luck/blessings, not lineage specifically.
I don't think they were chosen specifically. Certain conquerors don't awaken at a certain age ace,Yamato, and doflamingo are examples of those who'd awakened theirs at a early age in comparison to luffy and Zoro. What I mean by this is that anyone could have conquerors haki if given their mindset.