Controversial Conqueror's haki users have golden aura in the anime confirmed by OP animator

I've listened to more of the podcast and he basically says that they had to ask what color is Zoro's aura in the tatsumaki chapter and the higher ups(implied that Oda himself) told the anime team that Zoro has CoC and that the aura needs to be gold, and that the big auras are for the strongest characters. I'll be waiting to see what auras Law, Kidd and others have. :myman:
Also for Nami fans, he talks about Nami's CoC gag and he bets that Nami's aura is gold, if it's gold in the anime then she has CoC. :saden:

i doubt colours even matter much tbh
They don't unless it's conqueror's haki, 1:20 minutes mark is when Henry starts talking about the golden aura rule for CoC users.

where's that gold aura during's Kaido's attack on the roof or at the start of Wano?
Where's that gold aura with WB vs Roger clash?

Imagine listening to absolute nobodies making filler. They are told that because that bright color attracts snot faced toddlers like you who are easily impressionable by colored lights
Who's that? Only the strongest have the golden aura, sorry sis. You still have your blue flame, purple flame still hotter tho. :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido confirmed way more durable than King. Ashura + AdCoC not enough to even knock him off his feet. And people really tried to argue Zoro wasn't using CoC with Ashura.
Lmfao no. This confirms it wasn't advanced Coc
And zoro was just exuding base coc for asura and tatsumaki

King's durability is better than kaidos from King's on mouth and vegapunks work

It was common sense really.

At his weakest he puts everything into his attack, to protect his captains life, as a result he awakens CoC.
Ashura is not CoC or AdCoC, all Kaido did was sense a premature CoC burst hence his questioning.
He fully utilises it against King and 3 shots him.

King is still > Kaido in durability